Allison vrs Stroker

GotMyAlly

Yeah, that was tweety.

I believe the other one that blew over (that's widely known about) was a black one with a yamaha on it.

Darth VMAX

I did not know that tweety is no more...

I assume Kurt and Paul fared ok as far as not getting seriously hurt (assuming they were driving)?

I guess being wider than the XB2002 can help cause things like blow-overs to be more of a risk in Strokers and Bullets???

Fishforcash

The Black and Blue Stroker in the vid was damaged @Pickwick in 08. It belonged to Paul Hottman from KS. It had a wicked Yamaha on the back.

Kurt is an amazing driver, one of the best I have ever seen. Hell of a nice guy too.

jay j

Phillip Bond said in 99 when I bought my xb2002 that the Stroker had alot of potential, with theheight of the boat from pad to top cap, less area, but the drawback was the frontal part catching air. Some incredible numbers no doubt and very stable but any water condition can change and your wet, no matter what you drive. Just wear your gear and check everything every time. later jay

RedAllison

Some incredible numbers no doubt and very stable but any water condition can change and your wet, no matter what you drive. Just wear your gear and check everything every time. later jay
What he said, x2!!! :beer:
RA