Allison wanted..........

1badss

Banned
Looking for a decent deal on a nice xb 2003 hull and trailer only. Send me an email if you have or know of anything.
TIA

Last edited:

robert

Have you considered an xb21 Prosport? Mine is at the Allison warehouse waiting for someone to buy. It is a 2005 model, white with black wings, tandem trailer with brakes and spare tire, hydraulic seastar pro, CMC hydraulic jackplate, on board charger (3 bank), garmin gps in console, garmin fishfinder in bow, twin trim on steering wheel, Allison boat cover, motorguide 82 lb. digital troller (almost brand new), smartcraft equipped. Boat looks brand new and always garage kept. New carpet in the cockpit (hydraulic fluid spill stained the old carpet). A very fast boat if you are into speed (I'm not anymore) and a very clean overall boat and trailer. $22,500.00. I can send photos if you have any interest.

Thanks,

Robert

robert

I am surprised you don't much care for them? Would you tell me why? I am really curious. They are a great fast running boat. Thanks for your reply.

Robert

silverfox

I have a 98 2003 on a tandem trailer in great condition.color electronics with gps,allison cmc hydraulic plate plus 12 inch allison plate.It has the red hp hydraulic steering cylinder.The hull is white and grey carpet.Trolling motor is 24v omc.3 new batteries.The boat has never been left outside so the gel is like new.I will be interested in Robert's boat if I sell this one.If your interested I will take $10,500 obo.Thanks Lanny cell # 706 476 9091

1badss

Banned
I have a 98 2003 on a tandem trailer in great condition.color electronics with gps,allison cmc hydraulic plate plus 12 inch allison plate.It has the red hp hydraulic steering cylinder.The hull is white and grey carpet.Trolling motor is 24v omc.3 new batteries.The boat has never been left outside so the gel is like new.I will be interested in Robert's boat if I sell this one.If your interested I will take $10,500 obo.Thanks Lanny cell # 706 476 9091
Is this the one you ground on the pad? I've had a lot of Allisons and I never needed more than 11" setback on any of them. Anyway, if this has been ground on I wouldn't be inerested. Thank you.

silverfox

Yes,It had a fat lip that kept pushing the nose down at speed.I brought it down to about .008 and now it's perfect.Keep looking and you'll find that puppy that just suits you.Thanks Lanny