Allison Watts Bar Rally 2023

Ally-Sun

Hey everyone, I was chatting with Skewby earlier about this years Rally. He requested I start a post to get the ball rolling. This years Rally will be much like last year. Which will run from Father's Day the 18th through Saturday the 24th. With Terrace View Marina and Arrowhead Resort as the hot spots for accommodations. Plans are to hold supper gatherings at "The Burch Barn" next to Skewby's place near Terrace View. Ray even has a HUGE chiller fan this year...in the event of another record breaking heat-wave! Skewby plans to do Shrimp Boil and his famous "Sghetti" Monday and Tuesday. Tracy and I will provide a Maryland Crabcake and Pulled BBQ Chicken on Wednesday. Ray and Laura will be cooking burgers Thursday. Then stewing up their amazing Jambalaya for the Banquet on Friday night. Skewby plans to do the T-Shirt/Koozie combo again this year. I am sure he will jump on here and let you know the cost. Doing his best to keep it as close to $20 as it was in the past. You can reply on here as to the number and size shirts you would like.

The week will be full of runs to all the usual spots. Such as the Sand Bar, Long Island, Thief Neck, and Sand Island. I am sure we will do some runs to the Marinas. Like Spring City and Caney Creek. Along with the awesome run up the Emory and into the Little Emory. Maybe one morning we can do a prop swap and test session. I am sure Skewby will try to plan a tour or two as well. So stay tuned for details!

We look forward to seeing everyone at this year's Rally! Last year was a fantastic time! Full of fun rides, lake time, awesome meals, and a ton of memory makers with our fellow Allison owners...aka Allison Family! I am sure this year will be just as good if not better! Take care and we'll see you at the Rally!!!

Ally-Sun

Sweet! Look forward to spending more time with you, your family, and your Dad this year! We can do some runs for sure! T is always ready with her camera!

skewby

Getting close guys. Waiting to get with my shirt guy and art work. As always should be lots of fun, gas burned and good meals to had at the barn. Hope to have a big crowd again this year.

Crippen

Only owned an Allison a couple years now. Everyone welcome? Even guys that still drive slow? :)

skewby

Any and everyone. Always great to see and meet new owners and people. This bunch can usually help with set ups and driving , and love doing it. Come join the family Crip. I’ve had a few and am still slow

Ally-Sun

I have started a "2023 Rally Shirt Order" thread for Skewby. If you want to order a shirt and koozie combo. Just jump on there, stating your name, quantity, and size. See y'all at the Rallly!

FishingBen

Probationary User
Had to make a new account. Couldn't remember the password to my old one and don't use the email address I used to open that account 20 years ago. LOL Anywho... Me and Papaw Mike will be there. Let me know what I can do to help out.
Ben Biller

Ally-Sun

Had to make a new account. Couldn't remember the password to my old one and don't use the email address I used to open that account 20 years ago. LOL Anywho... Me and Papaw Mike will be there. Let me know what I can do to help out.
Ben Biller
Look forward to seeing y'all Ben! Take care!

SSTOM

I will be there 22nd thru 25th. I wished we could have done all week but work schedules always get in the way lol.

Ally-Sun

Hard to believe the Rally is only three weeks away! I don't know about anyone, else but I am ready for some Watts Bar cruising and relaxing time!

Ally-Sun

Hello y'all !!!! Seems we will have some new faces and new rides this year. If you would post a quick hello and a head count we would appreciate it. trying to get some semblance of a head count for the food we will need. If you know of someone who will be there and doesn't get on this sight or FB please let us know.

Also looks like we will be doing a Watts Bar Poker Fun Run on Thursday! Details are soon to come. Things are shaping up to be a fantastic Rally! Looking forward to seeing everyone!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!

Dale Davenport

Probationary User
I have a 2 bedroom reserved for 6/17 checking out on 6/25. Plans changed and I dont have to have 2 bedrooms now. They are all full up now, but I am willing to swap with someone that needs a 2 bedroom if that will help anyone. Sorry left out at Terrace View.

Dale