Allison Watts Bar Rally 2023

Ally-Sun

Thanks to Craig aka Allyfishing there was a map for the Rally I had printed a few years ago. I brightened it up a bit so some of us who's specks aren't what they use to be could see. Here is the map of Watts Bar Lake and key stops/spots for the Rally. You can print one out or I will have some copies available at Arrowhead and Terrace View. Look forward to seeing y'all in a week!!! Woohoo!!! It's almost Watts Bar Time...ish!

Attachments

Last edited:

Ally-Sun

All right ladies and gentleman, please see below the Information Sheet and Itinerary for the Rally. Remember things are subject to change due to conditions and the fact we like keeping the meet fun and relaxing! The Poker Run info sheet and map will be handed out at the meet. Looking forward to seeing y'all! Take care, safe travels, spread the word, and shoot us a message or call if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Dale Davenport

Probationary User
Seen the post about bringing gas cans.... I have a 30gal tank, are there rides that would require more fuel than that? Understand the variables, just dont know expected distances or available fuel stops and like to be prepared.

Thanks,
Dale

skewby

There are fuel stops. Longest run days will be around 60 miles. Fuel stops only have 87 maybe 89 octane. Fuel cans are people that have to run 93. There’s a store 8-10 miles from terrace view that has pure 93

Ally-Sun

Well, dang! Just joined up today. Looks like I'll have a year to prep for next year. I hope that y'all are having a great time out there.

Keith
It was a fantastic time Keith despite Tropical Storm Watts Bar spinning over our heads all week. I will be posting a bunch of pictures here soon. HOPE to see you next year. Just remember it starts Father's Day weekend. Take care and have a great summer!

Keith E.

It was a fantastic time Keith despite Tropical Storm Watts Bar spinning over our heads all week. I will be posting a bunch of pictures here soon. HOPE to see you next year. Just remember it starts Father's Day weekend. Take care and have a great summer!
Hopefully I'll stumble into an 02, 03 or 21' runner/fisher between now and then. Had an XB2002 quite a while back. Pieces and parts or a complete package, we'll see what happens.

Keith