allison xtb 21 for sale

mtolley

not my boat, but located at local boat dealer. went today and looked at it and took some pics. boat is a 1988. has floor locker, both drop in trays are still there, carpet looks to be in good shape for the age as well as seats. my honest opinion is that boat is in very good shape for the age. sits on a tube "smp" trailer that looks to have minimal rust, but does need tires. i am not in anyway affiliated with the dealer and to be honest dont much like em( the ones that own it). i have about a dozen pics that i can send to any one interested. boat currently has a 200 suzuki for power, but i was given the price of $4995 + taxes for the boat and trailer w/no power. that comes up to $5303.50 out the door! seems to be a good price to me but i dont mess with used boat pricing. if i didnt just get my xb2002 and currently restoring a xtb21 id be on it like stink on *#%!.ive thought about selling the 02 and buying this! the dealer is marshalls marine in lake city sc. phone # (843)394-1000 ill post a couple pics for those interested. email me for the rest. mtolley@sc.rr.com

mtolley

this boat is still at this dealer. has been there since october of last year and could probably be bought alot cheaper than the quotes given over the phone. last phone price i heard of was $5500 without the zuki which was $500 more than i was told in october. we all know that money talks though. if any one wants more pics let me know as they are still on my cpu. mt

mtolley

other than the zuki on the back, it is really nice for the age! like i said in the first post, im not affiliated with the dealer, nor do i much like the owners,just trying to look out for those who want a clean boat. mike t

mtolley

Stopped by this dealer today and boat is still there. has no troller or electronics, and the way it sounded to me it could be had complete for less than 6k. mt

mtolley

CONTRACTOR, boat does not belong to me. it is located at Marshall's Marine in Lake City, S.C. there phone # is at the bottom of the first thread. im just trying to let people know where a good clean boat is at for sale. mt