Allison's in Missouri

Darth VMAX

Rob..not sure about that. ol Daryl has a 2+2 but I think he is in eastern MO. Out of all the times I go to Table Rock I would have thought I would run into at least ONE Allison of any type. Never have. I am sure there are more MO Allisons but they seem scarce.

V6MERC

I don't know of any other XB21's but mine in our state, but I could be wrong... I think there's a guy in northern AR. that may have one in the Bull Shoals area...?

Last edited:

RobShaw-BasSport

I knew about Darryl's 2+2 in Potosi. The reason I ask is that I want an Aurora cover (made in Battlefield, Mo). My hometown of Springfield is just minutes away but Ive not had the chance to trailer the boat out there. Ive had 2 Aurora's for 2 different boats and nothing compares in my opinion. Thanks for the replies guys.

Darth VMAX

I agree...One day I will get one made for my boat. They are the best. I had one for my Stratos and the quality is tops.

boater777777

I am in St. Charles I just got an allison cover with the XB2003 but good freinds '03 is in need of a new one

msethsmile

Funny Guy
Is Aurora the brand or company name? Are they strictly boat covers? Phone#?

Darth Vmax-Allisons on Tablerock? You mean like these? SS, GS, XB03--Mile 15-16

Attachments

Darth VMAX

Yeah...like those LOL I go a few times a summer but always hang out in the Baxter area (point 18). We venture out sometimes but stay between Shell Knob and Kimberling on the southern part of the lake. I have yet to see another Allison (which sucks).

Last edited:

msethsmile

Funny Guy
D-Vmax-
We stay at 19-20--Campbell's Point usually 2-3 week of July. We hang around Baxter too, in to the rope swing/cliffs and out to Shell Knob, Kings River or Eagle Rock.

Darth VMAX

Ah, gotcha. the swings are fun and usually some good scenery around LOL. I hardly make it down anymore during July. Usually June for a week and then August for a week and Sep/Oct. Maybe some weekend trips in between. Been going there my whole life. The area just has everything you could want for the entire family to have fun.

froggy

There are a bunch of ABotes in Tulsa (very close to Missouri---say 90 miles). None of the mega $$$$ super yachts though. I know of one at Grand Lake which is about 30 miles from Missouri - it's an XB03.

froggy

pops

Ther guy in warsaw that has the 2002 and th xr is named Thurl Howard. I've got a xb2003 and a houseboat on Truman Lake at Long Shoal Marina.

msethsmile

Funny Guy
Beers and beers ago, there was an ally dealer in the Locust Grove or Grove, OK area not far from MO. His name was Larry and he raced Central States DBA. Another was Smithville Marine just north of KC MO. Both of these dealers no longer carry Allisons (I think).

XXXR2001

I know this doesn't answer the original question, but I just moved to St. Louis a couple of months ago. I've been looking for a good spot to test my race boat but ran out of time before old man winter arrived. I'm freezing to death!

Any racers or hotboaters near St. Louis?

msethsmile

Funny Guy
There are a ton of small go fast boats in St L. Many hydrostreams from days gone by. Roundy Rounds, A-boats, STV's et al. I would try Kottman, Mazco, and SLDBA for starters.