Allsison @ Grand Tetons NP

msethsmile

Funny Guy
Ya, ya, another Allison and yes Jackson Hole. As for water temp, I had a ski wet suit shorty but we still didn't ski. I only got in once and it gets your attention. Water temp below 65 (?)--what a wimp.

msethsmile

Funny Guy
Allison @ Yellowstone Lake too...
no speeding, no anchoring, no jet skiing, no beaching, no skiing...other than that, do what you want.

Attachments

Darth VMAX

Oh wow! I have been to Yellowstone. Back in 86. that water was soooooo clear! I remember seeing streams of bubbles coming up from the lake bottom from the volcanic activity underneath the lake. How cool to have your Allison on there.

What is the speed "limit" on the lake?

msethsmile

Funny Guy
Yelowstone Lake is roughly 90,000 acres and the speed limit was 45. Very clear, easily 20 ft. I would not pull a boat out there again for only that lake. We visited several other lakes one the way.

Alli-drenaline Rush

Visited YP in 2008. "Freak" snowstorm in June - 25F drove out all of the coleman campers and bicyclists. Had the park "to ourselves." Awesome trip. Want to go back in retirement as one of those little old men in the grocery stores working for peanuts..... thanks for sharing! Makes me want to go back big time!