Ally butt

Mick

Does anyone have an Allison butt seat they'd be willing or are looking to part with? I know I can call down to the factory but I figured I'd check here first. Also in the market for a power pedastal too. Thanks

scj

There's a couple of butt seats at Allison's that were ordered and never picked up. Possibly a deal to be had for those..........

Mick

Thanks for the help guys. The color of my rig is like a sandstone/off white and hunter green. So either that or a gray seat I guess. What color ya got xb03? I'll give the shop a scj.

xb03fs

Blue/white. Colors are wrong so I'll keep it

JWolff

I will check mine. My boat came with 2 so I could easily get rid of one. I know they are a light gray but don't remember what the stitching and highlights look like.

scj

They have 8 of them of all different colors. One is white and gray, another two tone gray w/black piping.

Mick

There's a couple of butt seats at Allison's that were ordered and never picked up. Possibly a deal to be had for those..........
I just want to say thankyou, I spoke with bill this morning and he is emailing me pics of what he has at a pretty decent price! Thanks for the info, great group of knowledgeable, welcoming people here!

scj

Great, I can text you pics but I cannot find how to attach them through my phone. PM me your number if you still need them.

Mick

Thoughts so thanks, Jwolff that trophy you have for sale, is that an Allison cut, and what kind of shape is it in? Kicking it around as I'm not sure if it's cheaper to send mine out, or buy a used one that's done.

Allyfishing

mick sent me a pic of the seat from bill and I noticed a blue one in the background that I'm going to grab also.

gmorgan

I need a red and white bike seat if anyone has an extra for sale.

scj

Bill is selling the left over butt seats for $40 a piece. They had eight of them in different colors.............No mounting bracket though.