Ally cut trophy,what IS it?

aaronmt

Im gong to see what else can be done other then removing any blade.Id like a bit more bow lift and the blades trued up.May a sencond set of holes in it will do get it out the hole faster.

Fishforcash

I think the biggest issue with Trophys going deaf is they go back to the origional crappy out of balance shape they were stock. If they are properly tempered after balancing they hold up well but I cant honestly say they do surfacing under rpms over 7K.

The Ally cut Trophy I have is one of the better props I have spun on my old 03 but I am too scared to spin it much. :wink The best wheel I spun on it was a ET cut Spinelli but I dont think they last any longer than a Trophy either. My Hoss is very close and has a better bottom and mid than both, but the Trophy was faster on top.

chad202

I've cracked one dragIV, two ally cut choppers, an ET twice in different places. i ran a 25 B&B trophy on my blazer and for a while on my ally and never cracked it. However, when the water is rough, even the slightest, I just take my time and not run hard.

chad202

That's what I'm fishing with now. They are an awesome fishing wheel but seem to peeter out in the upper 80s low 90s for whatever reason. They just stop pulling.

whipper

That's what I'm fishing with now. They are an awesome fishing wheel but seem to peeter out in the upper 80s low 90s for whatever reason. They just stop pulling.
Then you have to get the guy who worked the 27 I have because I run out of RPM in a hurry with this cut.
Really its that great!! Just like a motocross bike powerband it just all of a sudden takes of with no end in sight.:big grin Jeff had it to 99mph with two big guys aboard his Alli.