Ally on ebay

RedAllison

FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, COME ON SUMBEECH, ARE YOU SHIITIN ME??? IF IT WUZ RAININ TITTIES I'D GET HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A D$*K!!! :cuss :mad:

This is a farkin joke right??? banghead You mean I been waitin ona XR02 like THIS farkin boat to come up for sale for YEARS NOW, I pull the trigger ona 21 and NOW this WHORE is onda blocks???

:furious
RA

ps
My blood pressure is SOOOOOOOOOOO high right now, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedAllison

I said it once I'll say it again... LLDoggg this is YOUR gawtdayum fault!!! :cuss banghead

Do we have a EMO flippin the bird??? :furious
RA

GotMyAlly

That right there is exactly what I want for my 2nd boat!

I'd have to get the motor warmed up just a bit though. That way, I got my ol' fishin' boat to put RDW2 on the trailer, and an XR02 to put a whuppin' on the XR01 RA keeps sayin' he's gonna get!

TN XB-21

You really need this boat Red!! You really need this boat Red!!! You really need this boat Red!!:beer: !!!!

They say if you say it three times you are brain washed!! Since you are brain dead, I mean brain washed, go ahead and get the darn thing !!:LMAO: !!

Hey you buy it and I will go to NC and pick it up for you!!!:smile !!!:cool !!

RedAllison

Cliff I just CAN'T get it right now, spent WAAAAAAAY to much money on toys already dis year. Putta 110inch motor in my Harley this spring and now with the new 21 on the way my "toy fund" has gotten dwindled down to the point that if I spend anymore of it Momma gonna be callin an attorney on me and gettin ALL of it for her then new boyfriend!!! :embarassed

I'm SERIOUS, man that boat right there is THE color, THE layout, THE comp hull and even a 90s model X02 that I been lookin for for years. I'm a MONTH late. Had I not talked to Darris at the rally I can PROMISE you that boat would NOT be for sale in the morning!!! :cuss

banghead
RA

whipper

Man if ya could get this RED RACER for 10 grand or less what a deal of a life time!! She looks sweet with very minor touch ups to get her looken new again. Ive always liked that seating arrangement also. There sure cant be to many RED ones like this out there thats for sure. Well I could always wait and spend 50 grand on a new 02 or twice as much on a blue one in ten years when one comes up for sale again.:laughing Thats as RED as they get. Some one with a few bucks kicken around is going to get a sweet ride!

Yellowallison

RED..................

Is it DONE YET ????????????????????

and 2nd

IS it in the DRIVEWAY YET??????????????

:LMAO: :LMAO:

RedAllison

FU Scottie! :cuss :razz

She's STILL gettin her fine, fat azz padded up in Louisville. BUT there's a few pics gonna be taken tomorrow and Friday of her!!! :shock: :big grin So by this weekend we should get a "sneak peak" of da newest aircraft carrier inda domestic fleet!!!

Now back on witda task at hand, WHO gonna buy this PRINCESS and when duz I getta driver???
RA

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Hey RED...:cuss

GET that thang if yu have to have her and sort out the repercussions later!

Come on now RA, you can't blame ME for the laws of the universe. Like when you lose something, the only way to find it is to GO BUY A NEW ONE?? banghead

Besides, it looks like a feeding frenzy shaping up for this boat...

...Then there's the old saying "If it seems too good to be true..."

OK, NOW I'll take your advice and go F myself!! :laughing

ziemer

The boat looks pretty nice, but I'm not too sure about the motor. Looks like a sweeper to me. I'd be curious on how many other 2.4 parts are on that 2.5 besides the horn and flywheel.

Looks like it still has got 4 day left, and it's already got 32 bids.

RedAllison

zeim I'm TRYIN to make myself AVOID this thing. I really could CARE LESS what kind/if ANY motor it has on it. I'd pay so much for the hull I'td be STUPID and that's just why I need to walk away from this deal. The hull is IT IT IT IT that I want. I'd just as soon take the motor and riggin and make a crappie mat at Pickwick out of it...

I know this azzhole out in CA who has extry 2.5s and Drags lyin around inda floor of his shop. I'd have pony up but I'm purt sure he'd let go of one seein as how he owes me for the "serious grip" he dun already cost me at last months rally!!! :furious :cuss :razz :laughing
RA