ALmost makes me question why am I even serving...

Dave Hensley

In a nut-shell:

A society that is Pro:

Govt Controlled Healthcare/business
Gay Marraige
Abortion
Drugs
Reduced Defense
Open Borders/amnesty
Disarming citizens
Open Welfare
Moral Decay

Is a society that is doomed to fail. It can't sustain itself.
Can you say LIBERALS? I looked at some of the Man Beasts sitting on the Supreme Court....Oh My! Sure makes me feel good that wimps and Man Beasts are setting the course for our country....NOT.

GotMyAlly

I can't support Reagan too much.....he was a gun grabber too, though his economics were solid. Most don't realize he signed the bill that made it impossible for law abiding citizens to own new select fire weapons.

Dave Hensley

I can't support Reagan too much.....he was a gun grabber too, though his economics were solid. Most don't realize he signed the bill that made it impossible for law abiding citizens to own new select fire weapons.
I am guessing the limitation on automatic weapons was probably a rider on some important legislation he wanted. Don't know that or sure but minority leaders were good at tacking on junk to strong initiatives to save face. Getting shot and having your Press Secretary shot in the head might have had something to do with it too. Still like what he stood for.

Last edited:

SmallJaw

Anybody that was old enough to remember the days of Jimmy Carter, Iranian hostages, Russia dictating our every move, even Cuba pushing us around, will also remember that there was a reason things changed. The first thing the American bashing Iranian's did was release our citizens. They knew there would be more than a few helicopters paying a visit when Reagan came to power. The whole country had pride once again and that was a good feeling for a change.:don't_care

K.Kiser

^^ I'd love it if we could feel that again... The thing with other countries is it's futile to think we can get along with them by being respectful, courteous, or apologetic because they don't function that way... The only way to keep them away is through fear, that's all they register in their brains because they won't give an ounce of respect to anything that they don't fear... We need someone who says what needs to be said and will only give one warning before makin'em pay... It'll only take two or three of those type responses for the word to get out..

SmallJaw

Every time I see or hear Jimmy Carter I cringe. He was such a phony and such a puppet. He would have been a wonderful librarian though.:rolling eyes

Dave Hensley

Jimmy Carter was, and still is, a Global Elite wanna be. He was the guy that prompted me to look into the Illuminati. He was definitely being controlled by a higher power. A One World Government will be much easier to establish if the populace is uneducated, non-religious, unarmed, drug dependant and lazy. Sound familiar?

GotMyAlly

^^ I'd love it if we could feel that again... The thing with other countries is it's futile to think we can get along with them by being respectful, courteous, or apologetic because they don't function that way... The only way to keep them away is through fear, that's all they register in their brains because they won't give an ounce of respect to anything that they don't fear... We need someone who says what needs to be said and will only give one warning before makin'em pay... It'll only take two or three of those type responses for the word to get out..

Exactly. We've been trying to buy love from other countries for years and the only thing we have to show for it is debt. Japan should be a model to follow with other countries when we're hit. But if they're not a threat, I'd say leave em alone....militarily, financially, etc. Stay out if it until they become a problem, then deal with them as quickly and efficiently as possible. And if it comes to that, there should be no expectation for us to rebuild their cities afterwards. We cause a lot of our own problems by arming rebels and making deals with dictators.

SmallJaw

Exactly. We've been trying to buy love from other countries for years and the only thing we have to show for it is debt. Japan should be a model to follow with other countries when we're hit. But if they're not a threat, I'd say leave em alone....militarily, financially, etc. Stay out if it until they become a problem, then deal with them as quickly and efficiently as possible. And if it comes to that, there should be no expectation for us to rebuild their cities afterwards. We cause a lot of our own problems by arming rebels and making deals with dictators.
BIG Amen to that! Could not have said it better myself:same ole song