Another new owner in SC

Climatemaster

Probationary User
Hello to all..... new Ally owner in Charleston

Just picked up an 87 XR2002. Dropped it off yesterday at my good friend's paint shop to be completely restored. Sadly it only came with one seat. Currently set up as center steer which it will stay but would love to find a new bucket for a 2nd passenger and a motor fairing.

Been boating forever. Currently have a 21ft tunnel, 260ROS, 107mph, and love it, a 18ft CC with 2020 Suzy 140, breaking it in still, and a 21ft Formula, 6.2L Horizon/Bravo, 72mph.

But then this Ally fell in my lap. Buddy's wife wanted it out of the yard. I graciously offered to assist. I've been desperately seeking power for it on SnF but anything decent/reasonable gets snapped up in minutes.

Climatemaster

Probationary User
Thanks! But after running a modified 260ROS I can't imagine running less than a 250.
This will be a triple digit build.

Mc556

Welcome from the Upstate.
I know another Alison owner that lives near Moncks Corner. We need a Cooper River rally

Climatemaster

Probationary User
That would be fun. You're referring to the Tail Race area...... past Cypress Gardens.

Sadly there are numerous idiots in pontoon boats. I can't count how many times I've been cut off at speed. It's sure beautiful up there.

It's hard to find anywhere in Charleston to open up and run anymore unless it's a weekday.

Mc556

That would be fun. You're referring to the Tail Race area...... past Cypress Gardens.

Sadly there are numerous idiots in pontoon boats. I can't count how many times I've been cut off at speed. It's sure beautiful up there.

It's hard to find anywhere in Charleston to open up and run anymore unless it's a weekday.
It’s like that in most places it seems. Try running fast up at Keowee. It’s insane on weekends