Any one ever buy a new wheel?

Forkin' Crazy

I have one of those aftermarket steering wheels in my boat, but am thinking of putting the right one back in it. 8) LOL! How much can I expect to dish out? :?:

bishopg

I purchased the hydraulic steering from allison a few month ago and Bill was telling me they can no longer get the parts for the mechanical systems. So new wheel might be hard to get. Bill would be the one to call about the cost. Good luck with your search.

RedAllison

OK Fork, on to more important questions... Got anymore pics of "nekkid lezzies" on your old white boat??? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If you can't find a wheel, I'll hollar atcha this winter after I put a new hyd. system in mine (replacing the wheel as well).
RA

pops

I have the wheel I took off when I put hydraulic steering on mine. Don"t know what it's worth but if you"re interested I'm sure we coul work something out. Let me know.

Forkin' Crazy

Thanks guys. Pops, if it came off a ride glide, I'd have to get a hub for it too. I'll have to check on that.

RA, If I can round the lezzies up, I could make, I mean take some more pics...LOL!!!! :twisted: