Attn: Kiser brothers

XSive

I've been watching a show on TV lately..on A&E I think.... Called "Billy the Exterminator". It's so bad, but I just can't turn away. I think these guys are from your neck of the woods. Their company is called Vexcon.

It's kinda like "Joe Dirt" buys a can of raid and goes into business. Please tell me that these guys are a little odd and the rest of the Shreveport area is a little more like the rest of the world than them.:smile:laughing:razz

And of course being from Canada I can tell tell you we all live in Igloo's wear toques and say eh....Well actually we do say "eh"and everytime I go south I come really aware of it and feel silly.

Last edited:

K.Kiser

Billy is a peculiar one, Eh..? He sure is from right here among us on the streets and neighborhoods that We travel all the time... My Wife and I were watching Him last night and wondering what an image of the South that His show is sending, and that goes for much of the media as they will undoubtedly find the biggest Schmucks and put the camera in front of them... I will say that "Billy" while probably a cool Guy is still as weird as a football bat, and I have never seen anyone to compare with His image... Let Me say that the South has some real goofy, trashy, and weird People easily as much as anywhere else but the average calm and collected Person with an understanding of the english language WILL NOT be found on camera -- especially after a tornado or sensationalized racial incident -- never fails... There is one thing that is true, We have a $h!+load of Wasps, bugs, Snakes, Racoons, Possums, Spiders, and Gators... Be sure to watch were You walk in high weeds or at night, and don't just go swimming anywhere there's water -- lol....

patches

I'm not gonna wreck this truck, its a beer truck...eh:big grin

Yeah. What he said. I was watching it a couple of days ago. I think its kinda funny but have to admit Billy is sort of odd.

XSive

Billy's got that mullet happening, and it just screams Joe Dirt.LOL He seems like a pretty happy go lucky guy.

His family is ummmm. interesting.