back from Eufaula AL.

jcoats3

Had a two day club tournament this weekend. I won it all with 25.6 lbs and big fish second day with a 5.6 lb spot. Missed out big fish on first day by 1/2 lb with a 3.4 pounder. Everone caught some good fish. Alot better then our trip last year over there. The outher guys kid me about out running the fish guess the fish over there are faster the elsewhere.

Should've had about 32-35 lbs but about 3 feet from the boat they decide to spit my frog backat me. It goes that way some times.

msharp

Great job ! Sure could use some info down there around Sept 18/19 !
We have a 2 day classic for the ABA couples . Never been on the lake !
Again CONGRATS !

jcoats3

That only my second time there, last was a year ago. Not sure about the fall fishing. Will say watch the channels running get outside the bouys you can go. From 50 to 5 ft stump flats quick. If water normal pool not to bad, but if down a foot or two can be bad trouble. If you fishing out of lake point alot of folks never leave the creek plenty of ledges and grass in it. Following the channel to get out to the river is a trip in it self.

MGEOD

You have a red and white 2003 ? I saw one , nice rig . Your right about the channel and running . Fishing has been good this year . Seeing your boat made me miss mine .

MGEOD

That would be it ... Saw you a couple times .. I was in a red and white Stroker. Went by you in Cowikee, you were on a good spot