bass boat central???

jcon

How many of you guys are members of bass boat central also?If you are & you voice conservative or Christian values look out,bbc prez. al shields is banning anyone who voices their opinion.Its getting very bad over their.I am so happy for this Allison forum because its all about the best boats in the world without all the drama.

njj502

I used BBC to sell off my Gambler but as my luck goes I had a good hit off Scream & Fly the day I posted to BBC. If you don't follow the croud over on BBC you will be gone.

GotMyAlly

LOL. They axed me a long time ago. Didn't hurt my feelings one bit. That site scared me though....wasn't until I read a few posts on that site that I realized how many lib-tards there are in the world.

msharp

LMAO !! !BAND FOR LIFE !!! But it was fun while it lasted. Guess my gps was to slow for them. Your not missing a thing ol buddy !

K.Kiser

You won't find hardly anyone in the current 6 billion population planet Earth that approves of Al Shields' character or tactics... It's a concensus, he's a super douche' of the highest order..

dragmerc

i got banned after my first post.
i don't know why so many businesses advertise there. don't they check things out first?

GotMyAlly

i got banned after my first post.
i don't know why so many businesses advertise there. don't they check things out first?
It's all about the clicks. With no brand affiliation, I'm sure that board does get more traffic than the brand-specific ones.

jcon

LMAO !! !BAND FOR LIFE !!! But it was fun while it lasted. Guess my gps was to slow for them. Your not missing a thing ol buddy !
Yea I know im not missing anything,but it just gets under my skin how they treat anyone with conservative values.What got me was the Chic Filet ordeal.I commented on how I was not for gay marriage & that I thought that at bbc free speech was only for libs.I even got a private message from the prez himself stating that he didnt like bigots.There have been alot of bans this past week & they all have one thing in common (conservative).Another thing that really gets to me is how the big prez at bbc voices his opinion on our politics when he dont even live in America.Here at the Allison forums such issues rarely come up because we discuss things about the worlds best boats & thats something we can all agree on.At bbc the highest percentage of posts by far is in the lounge which usually has nothing to do with bass boats or fishing & is usually a pissing match that goes back & forth until someone with a strong opinion that isnt the same as others gets banned.Sorry for the long post,but I just had to vent a little.

msharp

Lol yeah its F.O.S. till you step on toes.You mite have hurt someone's feelings ! Its just like Neal said ! LIB-TARDS !:at the bar

njj502

LOL, made me think of that Family Guy clip where President Douchebag was up on the stage and everyone was chanting, Douche Bag Douche Bag etc. ...

:)