BasSport Pro Livewells

RobShaw-BasSport

My partner and I won the B.A.S.S./TBF Federation on the Potomac Saturday with 8 fish for 30.15 pounds. I believe there were about 75 teams. Anyway, a lot of dead fish were brought to the scales :mad:

Im happy to say that my livewells kept those fish alive and healthy and there was room for more fish.

Thanks to Allison for building a serious tournament rig:beer:

BigRedAlli

!!!Congratulations!!! :beer:

I plan on trying out that livewell thingy one of theese days! :embarassed

RedAllison

CONGRATS onda win Rob. :beer: I've NEVER lost a fish in the 8 years I had my 03 and my 21 well seems to be even that much better, the rounded corners are and reduced opening under the lid is straight from the list of "must haves" for modern, serious tourney boats. The guys in my club are amazed when I weigh in fish that I've been hauling around since early morning and they are jumping allover and full of life. I was elected Tourney Director in my club this year so I've see first hand how some livewells "treat" fish and it's apparent that all boats truly AREN'T created equal.

Congrats again, :at the bar
RA

R

Redding XB21

Kieth & I caught smallies at Almanor on light line and smallies do not handle being played out. At weightin, Lee asked if I fed them "caffeine" in the livewell. No worries on auto!!!!!!!!!!!:smile Great livewell setup.

GOOD JOB ON THE WIN :beer:

jimmyb

congrats on the win...

as for livewells, it helps to keep running them most of the time (both the fresh and the recirc) I would rather pay $20 for a burnt out pump than a dead fish

champ198

Again, congrats Rob!

I have noticed that the slick livewells on my XB21 drain water completely. (have you noticed the built-in recessed channels from the two recirc openings to the drain for the water to 100% drain out?) No water holding around the drain like on my old boat. The livewell is easy to operate and works. They are the perfect size and shape.

-duane