Bassracer will be for sale

bassracer

As I said - seriously selling it this year as i bought a fish & ski for the wife and grandkids. I have a hard time parting with it but now i'm committed. no turning back. I need to know what it's worth without the engine. keeping engine and you don't want an omc anyway right?

bassracer

so's ya know - I am away until May - boat is at home in canada - at this time as i said - wondering what it is worth - pad is perfect like Darris redid it. Rest of boat, gelcoat etc is in very good condition.

fnshrmaster

I like the colors, if I was in the market for an 02 I think this would be a cool rig. I have a feeling once you price it you will have it sold.

I'm no expert but it seems the hull and trailer should be in the 7 to 8 range, depending on what goes with it. Dave Hensley and Tray Archer just sold 02s, you could see what the going price was and get an idea. Good luck with the sale! Kurt

bassracer

I have been thinking 8 because i know i can get that up here in canada due to rarity; maybe more even 9; i am feeling it out.

bassracer

Allison trailer in great shape and custom road cover heavy duty with padding. Both fairings in great shape.

ally2dextreme

I could have bought this boat many years ago for a great price but i think it needed work.Did you have work done? Was the wood transom replaced?

bassracer

Heintz took it to Darris at ALLISON - he put a new metal transom in and blue printed and redid the pad and some other gelcoat work. He did a great job. If you can talk to Steve Heintz in Indiana he can give you the info. I think it's the sister to the JACO race boat.

BP1

Heintz took it to Darris at ALLISON - he put a new metal transom in and blue printed and redid the pad and some other gelcoat work. He did a great job. If you can talk to Steve Heintz in Indiana he can give you the info. I think it's the sister to the JACO race boat.
Steve lived in Illinois and has since passed away.

RedAllison

Wow this is a REALLY nice boat and an original BR that's been reworked/modernized by Darris, what more could you ask for? Its been pampered also, this is a cremepuff not some ragged out beach cooler. If someones wanting a max speed 02 HERE IT IS!!! :cool

I "can see" this baby with a 2.5SS Mariner with matching stickers on the hull & mill on it! :cuss :cool:
RA