big congrats!!!!

ALLISONMAN

want to give a big congrats for steve hackler (HACK02) for a 2nd place finish in lake racer yesterday!!!! he has been working hard and now its starting to pay off for him!!! congrats hackie!!!:beer:

jay j

way to go steve, when i heard your motor on saturday john gore and i both said it was sounding very crisp. proud for ya, it paid off. see ya at the next race..Jay

Swamp boy

Big Congrats Steve. Ya deserve it bud. Hate I missed it. Got on the road early Sunday mornin. See ya in Eufaula.

hack02

Thanks guys. I have been working hard. You wouldn't believe the hours I have invested trying to get my 02 to go down the track. I'm very proud of my results at this last race. These ODBA racers are so tough. They are all at the top of their game. Running with them means every tenth and every mile per hour counts.
Two other gentlemen from over here did well this past weekend. Bryan Welch took first place out of a seven boat field in SuperStock. And I don't think he lost a round in the process.
And John Gore took first in Modified Production. He went through, I think, a field of seven boats and defeated the always fast Darrin Baxter for the win. Both, quite an accomplishment.

Yellowallison

WAY to go HACKie.............BIG CONGRADS :beer:

WAS GOOD to see ya again.......................wish I could have stayed to watch ya RUN!!:beer: