Blue Angels

LAAllison

Took Friday off to run over to Fla to watch some guys that I think are real American Heros, The Blue Angels team. A great ride , great weather (hot as blue blazes) and the show was great. I've seen the Blues about 20 times and never tire of it. The show on the beach where you can sit in your Ally or lounge in the water is so much better for me than an airport show. My nephew came and rode with us and thought this was one of thier better shows and he's a Marine LtCol, XO of an F18 squadron in Beaufort S,C. What those guys represent is what makes us such a strong nation.
An interesting note is that my GPS says I went 121 miles round trip. On the way over I stopped at a marina just inside Fla and put in 8 gal of fuel and then when I got home it took 22gal to fill it back up. A little over 4MPG. Never checked it like that before but I think that's prettty good mileage for a 97 225 SM on a 95 GS. My son's GS with 280 power seemed to burn about the same or maybe a little less. Great day with my family and lots of folks asking questions about a "speed boat" making that long rough water ride.
They just don't know what a real boat is.

Art

Roll Tide