Blue Gray in PA- gets really excited

hack02

Whats with the long sleeve shirt? I thought it was summer up there. That hull is gonna come alive with that bad boy on the back.

Blue Gray in PA

It was a hair above freezing in PA this weekend Hack. Larry had the heat on in the garage too but the insulated long sleeve shirt kept me warm. And it's still a family boat Red Allison - just a faster family...:)

jimmyb

glad to see you got it rigged, scott!

now you will have to keep us posted after you get it wet!

K

Kevin from FL

Dang Scott, you are going to have to get all the yung'ns some Life Line vests for this years tubbing :smile :very happy.

Take some pics of your GPS mount while you have the boat out if you can.

Blue Gray in PA

Will do Kevin. I'm in Detroit tonight but should be home later this week and will take some pictures. As you can imagine, I'm anxious to get back to the finishing touches before getting her wet. I'll keep everyone posted but you can update my profile when you get a few minutes. The motor is a 1999 280 Sport running 11-1/2" setback. No prop decision yet....

Blue Gray in PA

Thanks Flat Out. I'm anxious to get it in the water and with the weather improving I might get a chance this weekend. I've been running on business all week and trying to pick up the last few parts as time permits.

BigRedAlli

Hey Scott, you need to bring that outfit back down to our CREEK !!! We got plenty of props for you to try now...:cool

Sure is going to be a fun ride!!! :beer:

!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Blue Gray in PA

I'm planning on it guys. I will be in Somerset, KY next week for a few days but will not have my boat along. I have a few final things to finish and then will be traveling to visit several areas - you guys are definitely on the list....