Blue Gray in PA THE Good Life

ALLISONMAN

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT THE ALLISON BUG WILL BITE YA!!!!!:very happy

AND WATCH OUT FOR THAT SCOTT FELLA TOO I HEARD HE WAS TROUBLE!!!

RedAllison

Scott's one of them rare "good yanks"!!! :cuss :LMAO:
Kevs ol boat still lookin like new as usual, :at the bar
RA

hack02

Yep, ol Blue Gray is as good a guy as you could ask for. Hang out with him for 30 minutes and you feel like you've known him 30 years.

Yep, ol Blue Gray is as good a guy as you could ask for. Hang out with him for 30 minutes and you feel like you've known him 30 years.

We been running for several summers now. In fact that's my 280 off my STV... sure do miss the sound of a 280. The 300xs is great but a the darn thing makes no noise.

Last edited:

Blue Gray in PA

Thanks for the nice remarks guys - I owe all y'all one. Larry is a great guy too and has helped me on several occasions. Tomorrow will be another day with the Hydromotive boys and we'll see what we can get out of her this time - jackets and kill switches included.

RedAllison

Thanks for the nice remarks guys - I owe all y'all one. Larry is a great guy too and has helped me on several occasions. Tomorrow will be another day with the Hydromotive boys and we'll see what we can get out of her this time - jackets and kill switches included.
Damn, sounds like fun. :at the bar Say hello to Todd and Mr. Thom and yes WEAR dat safety equipment!!! :help
RA