Board access

catfish123

I can access the Allison board site from the computer I'm on now at home, but I cannot access it from 2 other computers at my home, no matter what I do, it will not open the site. Someone should look into this as others on other boards are having the same issue. Thanks.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
What exactly is happening when you can't get on? Post screen shots of the error or copy and paste the error and email it to yourself from the bad computer. Then go the the good computer so you can cut and paste it to this thread.

You could also try a different browser like Crome or Firefox.

xb03fs

seems like you have to go search Allison owners forum now. If you just type in Allison owners search takes you to a expired web page.....

catfish123

Brian, that does not work.................I can get into it if I go to Google and search out the Allison Forum and then follow the link.

catfish123

Heck, I think he's older than I am..............he just doesn't remember that....................:LMAO::LMAO::beer:

catfish123

Hey, easy there fellow, I figured out how to be thrown out of my boat before you figured it out and I even flipped mine........:help............:beer::beer::beer:

catfish123

Your opinion doesn't matter Gary, but it would be boring in here without you.....................................:LMAO:

whipper

Well thats interesting. I clicked the big Red Allison at the top of the page.{header} And I got an add for web hosting? Anyone else get this?

whipper

Yep, just did it and got the same thing.
Thats odd! I was going to suggest you try the link from the Allison Owners link from that page but guess its been hijacked some how? Dam add hackers anyway! Whos our site maintance guy? Im sure he,ll see our post and be on this but if not might PM him.