Boat Cribbing

Jon

Supporting Member
Looks good. Selling it to me would make even more room for you.

tony Atwell

Thanks man. Kinda hard to believe it was a (winter project) as much as I sweated the last two day's trying to get it back on. Gotta love Florida winters.

scj

Some of the tandem seated XR-2002's came with the full shield which was standard issue on the side by side seat XR-2002 model. They no longer offer or have a source for them so hold onto that shield!

Nice XR BTW!!!

tony Atwell

Yeah it used to be side by side and I think the guy I got it from converted to center. No dount plan on holding on to all of it for a while. Will be interesting to see what the new 2016s will have on them.

ally2dextreme

T
Yeah it used to be side by side and I think the guy I got it from converted to center. No dount plan on holding on to all of it for a while. Will be interesting to see what the new 2016s will have on them.
the good thing is it will work on our old ones

scj

The '16's are only offered with the small single sized shield. I have them making an XB-2002 console for mine as I want more wind protection.
Darris wants me to fit it to the boat as he's not 100% sold on the XB console on the XR just yet.......

ally2dextreme

The '16's are only offered with the small single sized shield. I have them making an XB-2002 console for mine as I want more wind protection.
Darris wants me to fit it to the boat as he's not 100% sold on the XB console on the XR just yet.......
I don't think that will look good