boat for sale question.

allisondog69

HEY GUYS TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH MY AD . AM I ASKING TOO MUCH OR WHAT , WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR A ALLY I WOULD HAVE JUMPED AT THE DEAL I'M OFFERING. MAYBE BECAUSE I KNOW THE BOAT FIRST HAND. I GOT THE 97 FOR SALE BY ALLISONDOG69. ANY HELP APPRICIATED , IT MIGHT BE BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SELL HER BUT I CAN'T BE SELFISH. GOTTA THINK ABOUT EVERYONE.

alli ss

I would have loved to find the deal I got goin too but nobody can seem to afford it. alot have tried but some people want alot for nothin. my boat only has one scratch on the whole boat- the rest looks mint but it seems like I can't even give it away. good thing I like it and good thing I didn't lose my job and have to sell :roll: I have never had a boat for sale this long. good thing I can't afford the one I really want I guess- I'd have it til I died I guess :roll:

Tray Archer

seems like every body wants a corvette for a chevette price.
i am having a tough go right now also and my boat is only 2 years old
Tray

GotMyAlly

High gas prices probably don't help the situation. I doubt most people are going to run out and buy a new gas guzzling toy right now.

You just have to find the right person. I tried to sell my previous boat (not an Allison) for two years. Only offers I got were so rediculous I had to laugh. Then after I took it off the market and had made up my mind to keep it, a guy that I knew through the tournament trail I was fishing totalled out his boat. He had insurance check in hand, called me on a wednesday night and said he'd give me what I was asking for my boat 6 months ago. ONly catch was I had to meet him the next night as he had a tournament on saturday morning.

Dropping the price is always an easy way to get more bites, but you have to decide just how bad you want to get rid of it.

K

Kevin from FL

Yep, the market isn't there right now for some reason. I was going to sell mine but, I think I will hold off a bit.

J

John Richied

Kevin, your thinking of selling your XB-03? Whatch thinkin of gettin?

K

Kevin from FL

I'm going with a boat company that will support the owners :evil:

J

John Richied

Guys… has it occurred to you that Kevin is the reason all of us Allison owners know each other and his site has everything to do with our rallies, the 50th celebration and all?

We wanna know what is up and as Allison owners I think we are entitle… be it a post, VIA E-mail or a phone call…

Kevin might not be our fearless speed demon on the water but he has hung his arse out in the wind a few times for us Allison owners.

Kevin, if ya don’t feel comfortable posting it please shoot me an E-mail…

JohnR225@aol.com

S

Scott Gilmore

SOLD

I sold my 94 XB2002 in less than 10 days , so someone has money. Thanks Kevin , I didn't even have to post it on S&F !! Now I'm looking for another Allison. Scott :D

K

Kevin from FL

John, I sent you an e-mail. Dusty, good talkin' with ya again.

J

John Richied

Well I got my answer and all I can say is if we lose Kevin as an Allison owner, we lose a lot.

S

Scott Gilmore

Well, all I can say is I've had a my mom with Allison customer support from WAY back !!! If I didn't love the hell out of their boats I would be an STV/Bullet/Stroker owner .Scott :(

K

Kevin from FL

John, if ya lose me, you will no longer have an Allison Owners web site or this message board :shock: