Boat-less Bank Trash!

baitcaster

Well, it looks like I am soon to be boat-less bank trash :sad. Deuce00, Sean, put a down payment on my XB2003 this past Wednesday, and in a few days will be the newest AlliOwner. Though he still has a few days to change his mind, I somehow doubt that will happen. I hope ya'll share with me in welcoming him to AlliOwners - the family. He is a great guy who had a friend take him for a ride in an "03" and was hence hooked. Sean, I know it has been a hard search that will soon be over, but my friend your adventure is just beginning. I hope all here will assist him, as you have I, as he becomes accustom to Allison Boating. Congratulations Sean, I am sure you will love the boat as much as I have and if I can ever be of assistance to you, just let me know.

On a personal note, I wanted to thank everyone here. I appreciated the support, comradery, expertise, guidance and friendships, that is the AlliOwner forum/family. Deciding to sell my Allison was a very very difficult decision for me. One filled with anguish and doubt. I thoroughly enjoyed owning and restoring my XB2003. It got into my blood and became a part of my persona. I don't know if, when or what I will get next, but regardless, I hope that ya'll will still welcome me here and still consider me a part of the Allison Family. If anyone ever needs any help in "blinging their boat :)beer:)," needs a fishing partner or just want to shoot the ****, don't hesitate to give me a call......and,,,,, If you see me on the side of the bank, hanging my head, holding a cane poll, :gone fishing please don't go racing by........... consider stopping, saying hello, and having a beer with a displaced Alli Driver...........a ride would be nice too:very happy.

Thank you AlliOwners for allowing me to sell my boat through this site and for all that everyone here has done for me and been to me through the years.

Baitcaster,
AKA: Roy Wittorf
985-969-7828

Last edited:

ROBERT CROSS

:gone fishing No law against running around here boat-less.

:wink I lurked for months before the GS arrived.

Stick around and add your two cents once in awhile, I'm sure it will be appreciated.

Good Luck...

strip

You are not only welcome...You're needed. I hope to see you hangin around some rallies. Congratz on the sale...He just bought himself one BAD-AZZ boat!

xb03fs

For sure one of the most blinged out xb2003 there

bruce pitts

i just like to said you have made a freind for life here thank you for all that you have
help me with when i 1st join this site if you see the skull some where stop by when can
a cold one and bank race again thanks

RedAllison

Roy you better not go NOWHERE!!! You IS family and yo boat has a "special place" in my head, era heart. :shock: :big grin

Sean gettin one HELLUVA nice 03 for his first A-boat. Anyone who's seen Roys boat knows it's one of THE slickest and most tricked out 03s EVER! :beer:

Roy don't be a stranger, if you don't continue to report in and post I'm gonna senda posse toda byu to findjo azz.

So what color 21 is ya gettin next bro??? :at the bar
RA

baitcaster

Guys, I can't believe it but it is snowing once again in the deep south and
ya'll just melted the snow and warmed my hart as well as affirmed all that I already knew about this family. Thank you so much - and YES..... Red is part of the payroll at Allison. Call up there and they will connect you to him immediately, LOL. their "#1 sells rep!"

Sean, just called me as I was typing and he wants to try and get the sale done today. I don't know if the snow will shut everything down here. Us coonazzs just ain't use to the alien stuff. Everyone runs inside and locks their doors and windows at the mere threat of this white stuff, LOL. I peeked outside and I can already see SOS smoke signals coming out of the only two houses in the parish that actually own a working fireplace :LMAO:. I told him I will check if the notary's office is still open around noon, and we will see.

Thanks again my brothers :beer:!

Deuce00

I personally feel that I am in the process of purchasing a one of a kind 03 . Not only the boat , but the man that did all the work on the boat , who poured his heart and soul into it is one of the finest people I have ever met. When I first talked to Roy about the boat , he was so thorough on every detail and I could tell that this wasn't someone just trying to sell a good looking boat , it was almost as if he was selling a part of his family . I had the honor of finally meeting Roy this past Wednesday , and I do mean honor , and to meet him in person and to see his reaction as he pointed out every detail of his rig I knew then that the thoughts I had of him when we talked on the phone were true. He is a great guy . As I said , I think I am personally purchasing a one-of-a kind , and that is what I also told Roy. My wife always said I was a lil anal on the details I put into my boats, well I think I met my match! Well , enough of that . I am PROUD to be one of the newest members to the Alli-Family , and I'm sure I will be bugging everyone with my own questions during my learning curve . Thank you Roy, you are a class act . By the way , if you do disappear from this site , I will be making a trip to South La. to make sure everythings ok , and if you are EVER in this area , and just want to take a ride, go have a cool snack , or make a fishing trip weekend just give me a shout and I will make it happen . Thank You again .

ROBERT CROSS

Deuce,

:very happy Welcome Aboard....from another semi-newbie.

Would LOVE to see some pic's, that rig sounds sooper.

Good Luck...Ally safely:gasp

baitcaster

Thanks guys, I am actually blushing :embarassed, but ya'll are trully the first class acts! Sean, has been totally awesome, I wish I could express how awesome - you will just have to trust me on that. AlliOwners has a welcome fraternity brother, that is for sure. I wish I could see your face when you take her out. Enjoy the ride!

Richard:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:, you are a nut, but thank you! Cool vid by the way, where did you get that one from?

Allyfishing

Don't be leaving Roy...I am a newbie as well and just getting to know everyone. I, too, joined here as a non Allison owner at first and asked questions about my Astro and was given a warm welcome. You can't leave after putting that kind of heart felt emotion into a boat. It shows by the photo's of it. And the new owner, Sean, congrats on being an Allison owner!!

Joshua

Roy, I'm right down the road from ya. Give me a holler this summer and we'll hit the lake. mines not nearly as blinged out as your 2003 but if floats and your welcome any time. I tell you what, you drive the xtb and I'll drink!:beer:

baitcaster

Roy, I'm right down the road from ya. Give me a holler this summer and we'll hit the lake. mines not nearly as blinged out as your 2003 but if floats and your welcome any time. I tell you what, you drive the xtb and I'll drink!:beer:
I will take you up on that Joshua :beer:!!!!!!!! But make no mistake that is one fine XTB you have there!!!!!!

Sean is on his way from Mobile to finalize the deal and put his name on the dotted line. He seems excited and I sure do remember that feeling.

22R

Congratulations to both of you. Roy, I am sure that you will find something else to personalize. Enjoy your new ride Sean.

22R

F2008

Roy,
I'm sure that I'm just one of many that would welcome you into their boat to fish or just rip it up anytime. Thanks for being one of the first guys to welcome me to Allison ownership and for all the advice and experiences you've shared. I'll still look forward to meeting you in person. Don't ever be a stranger.

Sean, welcome. As I'm sure you'd agree, you'd be hard pressed to find a better looking or tricked out XB03. Congrats and enjoy your new ride.