Boat Rally Pictures Posted

inmotionpics

Probationary User
Pictures from the Fast Pass Boat Rally at Clifton are posted at http://inmotionpics.com

We want to say Thank You to everyone for making us feel so welcome.
And, especially Thank You to Tony Clark for inviting us and to Ed Brown and his family for hauling us back and forth to the island.

Just to let you know, we are working on two CD offers. We hope to have the details worked out in the next few days and will post them here when they are ready.

Thanks and we hope you enjoy the pictures.

Tammy Eastep
Melissa Myers

chinewalk

Pictures from the Fast Pass Boat Rally at Clifton are posted at http://inmotionpics.com

Just to let you know, we are working on two CD offers. We hope to have the details worked out in the next few days and will post them here when they are ready
Tammy and Melissa,

How are the details coming along on the CD offers? I'm interested and I bet others will be as well.

Ed

inmotionpics

Probationary User
We are going to offer two CDs:

(1) Best of Fast Pass CD - $50.00 - We are going to choose as many images as will fit on a CD of what we think are our best pictures. It will have a little bit of everything and we will do our best to include everybody.

(2) CD with up to 20 of your favorite images - $25.00 - You choose up to 20 images and we will make a CD for you with those images.

We use high quality, archival CDs that are meant to last a lifetime. Images will not copyrighted and will be full resolution so that you may print or post them anywhere.

These CDs will not be sold thru the website because those orders go directly to the lab and they will not be making these CDs. I have an order form created with instructions on ordering the CDs, so if you will send me your name and address to inmotionpics@dishmail.net or to Tammy Eastep, 1593 Gibson Hollow Rd, Mt Pleasant, TN 38474 I will mail an order form to you.

Thanks....

Tammy