Boat storage

catfish123

For those of you who find it necessary during winter weather to store your boat inside, assuming of course you don't have your own storage for it, how much are you charged per month?

ROBERT CROSS

For those of you who find it necessary during winter weather to store your boat inside, assuming of course you don't have your own storage for it, how much are you charged per month?
WNY from Nov to April $350.00 indoor heated. $58.33/per

Bob

Last edited:

catfish123

It sucks, trust me and I thought I had my wife talked into moving to Dandridge Tn but she doesn't want to do it now.

racerx

I like it when winter is over and you uncover the boat after not seeing it for so long and saying wow there it is and its even better when the motor turns over meaning the battery is still good hell yea...

catfish123

I'm going to purchase a new starting battery in about a month or two so I should be OK on that one.................but I still can't wait to uncover it, bring it home, knowing that 6-7 months of SERIOUS ENJOYMENT are once again about to begin.

ROBERT CROSS

:gasp I can't imagine being separated from my baby for half the year. What do you do with all that off the water time? :help
It sucks, trust me and I thought I had my wife talked into moving to Dandridge Tn but she doesn't want to do it now.
Sure duz suk!!

But on the plus side we do live 100' from the water and once the ice out we make up for lost time.
Nice thing, we got a LOT of water to cover so it don't get old.

Bob

Jon

Supporting Member
Man, I've got some extra space... I need to start charging you guys to watch your boats over winter :)

allimax

She didn't want to move away from the kids, did she Bob?

I hate winter, I keep telling myself that just makes those summer months all that much sweeter, what BS. I vote to move the rally farther south and hold it this time of year.

catfish123

Yep Bob, you got it figured out..............we had gone down there twice for a week each time during the last 6 months. We looked at MANY houses with a realtor on both trips and found a few really nice ones. Low taxes, beautiful area, right on Douglas Lake with Cherokee Lake a few miles down the road.

GotMyAlly

Yep Bob, you got it figured out..............we had gone down there twice for a week each time during the last 6 months. We looked at MANY houses with a realtor on both trips and found a few really nice ones. Low taxes, beautiful area, right on Douglas Lake with Cherokee Lake a few miles down the road.
Who wears the pants in your family? :laughing :laughing :laughing

allimax

Who wears the pants in your family? :laughing :laughing :laughing
I'll tell you straight up, if she's going to let me own a boat like one of ours and run to the lake every other weekend to burn some gas and fish, she can wear all the pants she wants! Face it, a good marriage takes compromise. That was pretty funny though.

catfish123

The area in TN is 8 hours from where we are now..........not on the other side of the earth, and certainly not out of range for 3 to 4 trips back each year. I'm sure or I hope that the "kids" would have come down once or twice each year...................and to answer your question Neal.............she does................:LMAO::beer:

You haven't been married long enough to properly evaluate who wears the pants yet in your family..........:LMAO::LMAO:

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
$200 Nov to end of April. Vet is there, the boat is home. :) I think that was the original question.

Hi Bob. Been thinking about calling to say hay but I never think of it at a decent time.

catfish123

Yeah, mine is usually packed away from December through March. Sometimes the weather isn't too great in April either.

catfish123

Seems like pricing is close to what it is around here, thanks for the feedback.