Boatlanes.com

Texan

Hey men, I just got back from Fork and I gotta share with you something that Red and I found at Lake Fork Marina. Well, Red found it and I followed suit and bought one too. For those of you with GPS in your H'bird and Lowrance electronics, there is a card you can purchase, or download and load onto a card and insert into your units, that will show all the guide lanes and waypoints not only on Fork, but Toledo and Rayburn as well. I paid $30 for the Fork card, but after getting home I looked them up on the internet and found that I can download the guide for Rayburn and Toledo as well. Literally the first time I followed the guide on my 997, it prolly saved me the cost of the card in fuel use. Absolutely a must have on Fork. http://www.boatlanes.com/ I'm gonna get the combo for Rayburn/Toledo/Fork even though I have been to Toledo or Rayburn in years. With this, I'm already planning a trip to Rayburn and Toledo soon.

Check it out!

RedAllison

lol Bill works GREAT when ya plug it in huh? :big grin

Yep folks the cards are DA SHIZNIT!!! :beer: First afternoon we got there I bought the card while checking into the hotel. Jeffro and I put da big red barge into the lake and headed out with intentions of crossing the lake and running up a cove or two on the otherside of the lake. There were two other boats idling out of Lake Fork Marina cove with us. They both showered down on it and headed straight out too cross the entire lake to hit the main boating lane on the otherside of the lake. I told Jeffro, "We gonna see how good this guide trail is which took us diagonally across the lake. We ran across there just crusing prolly 45-50mph and ended up about 1/4 mile ahead of the other two boats and came off plane to cross under the bridge. They had been running on pretty good so I know they were thinking, "WHERE DA HELL did he come from?" :laughing

BESTUS $30 you can spend on a Fork trip. That lake is hell on pads, gearcases and props as it is. CHEAP INSURANCE and time ahead IMHO!!!
RA