Boatmate single axle

ally25

I'm having an aluminum trailer built for my xb2003, so my single axle boatmate trailer is for sale. It has stainless fenders, no brakes, new tires, [less than 300mi], aluminum mags, with matching spare. Looks good on outside but I know it has some rust on inside. Only repairs it has had, is the main bunks mounting brackets have be replaced. Would like to get $800 for it. Just got trailer back without boat, so the condition can be seen better. Call me for any questions and pics. 352-665-4961. I am located in north/central Fla. Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

ally25

The trailer is a 1996 fresh water only. I'm 20 miles east of Gainesville, Fla. I live on lake, so it has very little hauling in the last 12yrs. Thanks

ally25

I guess I need to ask more for this trailer. There is still life left in it, the rear cross member has the most rust on bottom of it, but is still usable. It has never been in salt water or wrecked. My boat stays on lift most of the time, and the trailer sits.

hemi2005

I'm in Melrose, 20m east of Gainesville, on santa-fe lake. Thanks
I'm very familiar with that area, I used to live in Putnam county. Your trailer would be easier to get into my garage than this tandem. I will definately give it some thought.

ally25

I know what you mean about the tandem being hard to maneuver around. Let me know if interested or want to see different pics. of any part of it. Thanks