Bottom part of rear seat for XB03

99hawk

When I bought the boat the top part of the seat was missing so I ordered a new seat. This has been sitting in my garage for the last couple of years. It needs to be recovered. $40 obo.

Attachments

99hawk

I just put in some generic numbers in UPS's estimater and it shows around $30, but if it helps I will be going to Lake Truman for the Forth and could possibly meet you at Platte City if you are interested.

Larry33kc

Yes let me talk to my wife money's tight. I will let you know the 2nd.

Larry33kc

Can't swing it right now fuel pump went out of my yukon then I lost the trans a few days later. If I didn't have bad luck.......

RedAllison

hmmmm would that happen to have come out of a certain 99 ALL RED XB2003 that originally lived in TN, then AL, then LA, then AZ and now with you? :beer:

RedAllison

Yes sir. She has been around.
She is "Rainy Day Woman 1"! :at the bar She was my first Allison. I ordered her from Jacos in early Feb 1999. I picked her up late March 1999. I ordered her with a 225SS, broke that motor in over the weekend & headed out for Lake Fork, TX 2 days later! :gone fishing I was in the car biz back then so I bought her as a dealer from Jaco so I still actually have all the MSOs for the hull, trailer & motor.

I think a cajun kept the 225SS. The top half of that seat is somewhere between Nawlins & Phoenix. Originally she was a side steer, sat on a tandem trailer & yes I ordered her with the dual swim rails on the rear. I've got a pic of my youngest son (he's now 14, 6-1 185) when he was 2 WEEKS old, laying on a blanket in the floor in the shade under the console of that boat! (If that backseat talked I woulda shot it! :laughing )

The ONLY reason I let her go in July 2007 was because there was a red XB-21 2+2 (RDW2) laying in the mold in Louisville, TN! :relax:
RA

Attachments

Last edited:

RedAllison

In 2000 Bass & Walleye Boats Magazine chose her as their VERY FIRST winner of the monthly "Hot Rigs" contest. (I think I won a Trojan battery for that)

The pic in the mag was the exact same as the pic bellow except I put a red 99 Silverado ext cab Z-71 in the vettes place. :beer:
RA

Attachments

Last edited: