Bought me.... NICE BLUE/WHITE GRANSPORT/225PM Today!!!!!

Yellowallison

Went to the Credit Union this morning to get some $$ and they had a nice 98' BLUE/WHITE GRANSPORT with 15" 225PM sitting out front FOR SALE that had recently been REPO'd....Nice boat with brucato PCU,killer stereo,brand new 28" Chopper II, GARMIN GPS and super clean interior......other than all the empty VIEENNA SAUSAGE, PORK RIN"s and Chesstos package.....Must been owned by a Mexican!!!!!!

Cleaning it out now and fixing to take it for ride!!

Only Paid $6500.00 for it :big grin:big grin:big grin

Last edited:

Yellowallison

Wonder who it belonged to. Looks like no one in the greater jax area has ever seen it. Looks like JR's.
NOT JR's............I know his boat!!! Previous owners name on the title was Carlos Garcia :big grin

Congrats. Why can't I find deals like that?
Yea its a SWEET DEAL>......other then the interior smalls like TACO FARTS:LMAO:

whipper

Wonder who it belonged to. Looks like no one in the greater jax area has ever seen it. Looks like JR's.
Yes it was JR,s I have a pic of JR,s I just looked at and its the same number and trailer ect...Well one number is hard to see. Must have sold her to someone or somthing? Well yellow youll have to learn how to bat turn now.:big grin I hope everythings OK with JR!! Maybe he sold her to some Mexicans to get some moola for the New 23Fter comming up next year? They probably missed the first payment who knows? Sure a great deal though!! Heck that MOTA is worth that much alone. Kinda looks like JR,s with the number off in the pics I have might be just out by one? Or he was a dollar short? Theres some great deals to be had in this econamy!!!

Last edited:

Yellowallison

Yes it was JR,s I have a pic of JR,s I just looked at and its the same number and trailer ect... after he got her out of Barshs shop last year for a make over. Must have sold her to someone or somthing? Well yellow youll have to learn how to bat turn now.:big grin I hope everythings OK with JR!!
Last I heard JR had gave up on FASTBOATs...................... and join some CLUB that rides JETSKI's....said he was SAVING GAS/ENERGY to support OBAMA :very sad

Might/maybe be JR olds BOAT!! the bank had a new title so I could only see back one owner...if it is JR's that explains why the DRIVERS SEAT is BROKE and all the FOOD wrappers in the storage compartments:big grin

I just came in from SPRAYING the INTERIOR down with some of tha wifes FRA- BEEZE to kill the TACO smell...fixing to try get some CARPET cleaner......daggum the FOOD stains all in the carpet :gasp

Last edited:

whipper

Last I heard JR had gave up on FASTBOATs...................... and join some CLUB that rides JETSKI's....said he was SAVING GAS/ENERGY to support OBAMA :very sad

Looking at those PICS does say it JR's old BOAT!! the bank had a new title so I could only see back one owners...that explains why the DRIVERS SEAT is BROKE and all the FOOD wrappers in the storage compartments:big grin :big grin
That would explain the Mexicans he sold her to!! Man I never thought JR would sell his GS. Anyone can bat turn a Jetski but he was the king of Batturns in a GS. I should call him and see if he has any 30 Chopper11,s he wants to get rid of. I know he loved those props on these hulls!! Ya he sure loves those jet skis. Seems he was out in them more anyway? He never wanted to hurt the Manitees he loved so much with a prop so the jet works best for that I guess?

Last edited:

Yellowallison

Ya he sure loves those jet skis. Seems he was out in them more anyway? He never wanted to hurt the Manitees he loved so much with a prop so the jet works best for that I guess?
+1..............:shock:

Ok..back outside to clean FOOD stains so I can go for BOAT RIDE this afternoon:big grin

Meyers

I like those colors! Enjoy the boat, she looks like a lot of fun Yellar!

Yellowallison

Interested in trading for a hayabusa?
NAW...Took it this afternoon and AIR'd it OUT!!! After a few adjusts/ MODS and it ran 100.5 :beer:

I think in tha 10 yrs that JR owned he could never got it over bout 95-96:punch:laughing

Very HAPPY with it :beer:

I PROBBALLY resale it soon!!!!!!!

ziemer

NAW...Took it this afternoon and AIR'd it OUT!!! After a few adjusts/ MODS and it ran 100.5 :beer:
82.3 after you adjust for the Yellar fudge factor... :LMAO: :LMAO:

Gonna take it up to Jack and have him paint it camo??? I heard it's all dinged up anyways... :LMAO:

delgrad59

I PROBBALLY resale it soon!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

You need someone to take it off your hands let me know.