Breaking news - May B&WB

Yellowallison

LULU.. quit suckin UP! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No!! you aint gettin in line first to tha GPI Beer - truck... 8) 8)

GPI Racing

The beer truck is real...we are going to do this. Also, I have conned Dave Bostic from Hoss Props to go to the 50th and we were wondering if we could have a questions and answer type, town meeting so to speak one evening at the hotel parking lot. It might be fun to meet the "legend" behind all the Triton props and I think he'll bring some neat stuff we have been working on over the past years. They will be for guys to try, touch, talk about etc. I think we could have some fun sharing info on boats, set up and whatever.

Side note: I'm trying to get Cliff (flat out ally) to come down. Chisel on him guys! This is going to be huge! Not only for allison boat owners but hot boat people in general.

Randy

ALLISONMAN

YEAH cliff ya need to come and thats agreat idea randy!!! i need to learn something!!!!!!! maybe have a 110mph prosport!!!!

ya know randy with beer you can get some bad company
like ole gilmore himself!!!!!!

Yellowallison

""I'm trying to get Cliff (flat out ally) to come down. Chisel on him guys!"""

Yo FlatOUT!

Now don't be Like PINKIE and woss out on tha Rally .. we all know Pinkie spent all his muney on a 260 !

Cmon.. cause yu aint lived to yu see AMAN standin on the deck of an Ally with hiz white LEggz and Bald head turnin RED...

Cya there..........

FlatOutAlly

Guess I should have blocked my calendar this afternoon to follow this soap. :D

Speaking of calendars, the Rally is on mine. I'm planning on it and really looking forward to it and meeting all you crazys. Pierson told me if I backed out, he'd detune my motor. :shock: Can't have that.

K

Kevin from FL

Pierson told me if I backed out, he'd detune my motor.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Well I reckon you just better make the rally Cliff :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome Randy and thanks for all you are doing.

I think Wednesday night would be a good time and that would allow guys to play with stuff for the next two days of boating.

J

John Richied

That Sportmaster modification does sound too good to be true, but I believe it’s something I am going to need on my XB-2002 someday. With all the modifications done to this Sportmaster (cutting and welding) I think I will wait a little while to see if there are any long term problems that turn up.

Here is something to think about… if a Bass & Walleye Article had a stock 225 ProMax with 1.75 gears in a Sportmaster gearcase running 101.8 what do you think the XB-03/225 would do with the modified Sportmaster and 1.75 gears? This looks like a Job for Chris.

It is WAY COOL to have Randy stopping by the Allison site! :p

Randy, do you plan on running the modified Sportmaster gearcase on an XB-02 at next years bassboat world speed record?

Mike2002

Demo gearcases?

Randy,

Are you going to bring one with 1.75 gears?

If so, please put reserve a demo for me.

Also, I would like for Dave to look over my setup with his Triton prop. He has done several modifications to my prop and I think he has it very close. I am really looking forward to seeing everybody.

Lou, Is it possible to extend the rally to 2 weeks as there is not going to be time to do it all?

See ya in June.

Mike2002

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
2 weeks? I vote for a MONTH so I have the time to tow my boat back & forth from CA... :wink:

J

John Richied

Lou, there are going to be fast boats there... You should probably leave yours at home.

LMFAO :lol:

S

Scott Gilmore

GPI Racing said:
The beer truck is real...we are going to do this. Also, I have conned Dave Bostic from Hoss Props to go to the 50th and we were wondering if we could have a questions and answer type, town meeting so to speak one evening at the hotel parking lot. It might be fun to meet the "legend" behind all the Triton props and I think he'll bring some neat stuff we have been working on over the past years. They will be for guys to try, touch, talk about etc. I think we could have some fun sharing info on boats, set up and whatever.

Side note: I'm trying to get Cliff (flat out ally) to come down. Chisel on him guys! This is going to be huge! Not only for allison boat owners but hot boat people in general.

Randy
BEER TRUCK ?? Well if Cliff doesn't show I'll drink all of his beer also !! Scott :D

GPI Racing

Ohh No! he speaks! The wrath of Gilmore is upon us. Scott come pick up your boat...we have beer.

The XB2003 refered to in B&W going 101.8 was running a gearcase done by none other than Titus when he worked for Tooter. It was a 200 housing with torquemaster guts. We wanted a gearcase that would run like the 200 but stronger, this is why I made Titus mod the original for me. He didn't want to but I conned him into it. After the several dozen we've done so far he's got it down pat. Also, the 225 and set up on the B&W XB was kind of a ringer. Very perfect in all respects. Dave Bostic has a XB2003. It was running the usual 88-89mph with the fishing stuff in it. He is now running 96mph plus with a gearcase change from the sportmaster. It has allowed us to run some very different props that didn't work before. His motor is an old tired 225 PM 20" and nothing special. Point is that there are some much better alternatives to the sporty. The convertion we did is just one of them. I did it not to sell them but for my own personal objectives that my boat was demanding. The rest is just a snowball effect of the thing bettering other boats.

I hope this sheds some additional light and it's kind of fun to read and post here. Can't wait to meet everybody this summer.

Randy

FlatOutAlly

Drink all my beer? Brilliant!!!

I'll be there and you'll STILL drink all my beer, Scott. You may be slow on the water but in the bar, Carl Lewis doesn't even stand a chance. 8)

J

John Richied

Now we get the rest of the story...

"The XB2003 referred to in B&W going 101.8 was running a gearcase done by none other than Titus when he worked for Tooter. It was a 200 housing with TorqueMaster guts"

"The 225 and set up on the B&W XB was kind of a ringer"

Well now that makes sense...This makes it much easier to believe for sure.

Thanks Randy. :mrgreen:

S

Scott Gilmore

FlatOutAlly said:
Drink all my beer? Brilliant!!!

I'll be there and you'll STILL drink all my beer, Scott. You may be slow on the water but in the bar, Carl Lewis doesn't even stand a chance. 8)
Randy, I'll be there Wed. or Thurs. by noon @ the latest, have the beer READY !!

Cliff..............yes you're right about the drinking & I'm not all that slow on the water either :twisted: ........

Scott :D

K

Kevin from FL

Hold on Scott, I may beat you to the truck :lol:

Sorry Cliff :wink:

K

Kevin from FL

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: