Bringing parts to Clifton

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
As a lot of you know, I've thinned the fleet of my Allison collection. I have a lot of props and even a full house 280 modified drag specs with an SVS and PCU. I will be bringing a pickup truck bed of props and this power head to Fastpass if anyone wants a screaming deal I'm your guy. I have one particular prop I turned a lot of offers down at the 2005 rally, it's a Hoss Wasp 4 blade 29 I think, everyone who drove it wanted it. I will be selling this plus a lot more, see you in Clifton. If you don't know me, ask around, all my stuff is 9.5 or better.

Darth VMAX

Holy Smokes! How are you doing Lou!?

Its been a LONG time. I hope you and your family are doing well. What Allison's do you still have?

wc911

Glad your comming to Clifton Lou , are you bringing my grandsport?????? Come on and be carefull !!!!!!

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Hey y'all thanks for all the kind comments. Yes I'll be bringing the checkered gse 2003 with 200xs ss. Looking forward to seeing everyone and so are Louis and Juliet...who are both pretty much grown up now!

Lou

Ps Darth, still have the beautiful xb2002/drag and the GSE2003.

TBuck2003

I am soooooooo glad we get to see ya guys Lou. Looking forward to it. BTW I have no idea about the kids growing up...Lol Wow time flies. Be safe see ya soon,

Todd

Texas Dear

Glad you're coming and can't wait to see ya there. Have a safe trip. That's a long way.

racerx

Be great to see ya Lou,please dont send your powerhead out to be top pinned,i remember the last one you did,kaboom...