Bummed!!!

reward69

First tournament of the year and sitting on my a$$ sick as a dog. I usually tough it out but a 102 temperature has me by the balls! Well I guess I can sit here and watch Bill Dance catchem out of a farm pond??:cuss

MWest77

:cussI feel your pain. I'm having surgery to repair my right shoulder that's going to put me out for half the year. Hope you catch a few for me when you get well.

fnshrmaster

:cussI feel your pain. I'm having surgery to repair my right shoulder that's going to put me out for half the year. Hope you catch a few for me when you get well.
My son just had his labrum repaired from a wrestling injury. Ouch! It takes time to heal those shoulders. They do have some wild procedures and equipment these days.

Good luck, hope you heal up fast! Kurt

Last edited:

MWest77

My son just had his labrum repaired from a wrestling injury. Ouch! Good luck, it takes time to heal those shoulders. They do have some wild procedures and equipment these days.

Good luck, hope you heal up fast! Kurt
That is exactly what I'm having repaired. I guess just because I can pick up really heavy things doesn't mean I should. Thanks Kurt and I hope your son is well.

K.Kiser

I guess just because I can pick up really heavy things doesn't mean I should.
That's a mindset that is tough to break, to not do something that you can... As my body reminds me that conditioning and resilience go away before strength, Im learning to turn it down a notch...

Sorry for all the ailments guys, being down and out is no fun... Allergy season is in full swing here, and I'm waiting for the salvo attack to hit me anyday...