cable length

John S

What length cables do you need for the shift and throttle cables on a xb2002 and wheres the best place to get them? And wheres the best place to install a mech. trim indicator on a sport console? Ditto on where to get that too. Thanks

XSive

What length cables do you need for the shift and throttle cables on a xb2002 and wheres the best place to get them? And wheres the best place to install a mech. trim indicator on a sport console? Ditto on where to get that too. Thanks
Personally, I've done business with Glenn Reynolds and I would recommend him to anyone, and I'm 1400 miles away from him. He can answer all your questions, make sure you get the right parts and stand behind what he has sold you. Now, he may not be the cheapest, nor blow smoke up your arse for half an hour, or chat about the weather, but at least you will get what is promised, and it will work and that is rare these days.

http://www.reynoldsracingmarine.com/

John S

Ferrel, I just would like it so I know exactly where the sweet spot is for launching at races, I need to get as much of a lead as possible so you guys cant yankee lane me anymore. And you know I can drive that motha faster than stripper slidin down a greased pole! I learned from the self proclaimed best ally driver ever---> you!

jbf 2002

well,

i guess you told me........you know you could turn your head around and look at the motor....i mean you are in a bass boat, not a dr-20.........geeez.

as for driving alli's i suck compared to real drivers like john r.

j.f.

John S

I already tried the tape Jay, got stuck in my hair........ Thats a good idea, I owe you at least one crown & coke. As far as the rest, Ill let you boys bang that one out.

Where credit is due....I have seen a Ferrel piloted allison "lightin the water on fire"....

over;)

J

John Richied

as for driving alli's i suck compared to real drivers like john r.

j.f.
Sell your boat and join the go-cart racing crew…

Last edited by a moderator:

jbf 2002

john r,

maybe you should take your advice and go do some GO-KarTin' with your other friends. I think you might want to start your own powerhead-engine program, thus eliminating any problems with your build sheet. after all it's only one cylinder, a slug, a couple of case halves and a small hand full of nuts and bolts.

If you have any trouble you could call your pal the nazi sports car guy.

gilmore said to say hi.

j.f.