California Girls....

lightening rod

You girls out there in CA got a football team you can send this way???? We was playing 3rd string folks by the 3rd quarter with that last group of girls ya'll sent. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hack02

Lee Corso of ESPN predicted that California would play for the National Championship. I think he missed that prediction.
Good win for the Vols.

TBuck2003

OSU

Boys,

Lookout cause my Buckeyes are looking awfully strong,their offense is SICK. Go Vols and Go Hogs.

TBuck

hack02

Ohio State did look strong against Texas. They are definately number 1 in the country right now.
A couple of good SEC games coming up this weekend. LSU vs Auburn and Tennessee vs Florida.

lightening rod

Yes them Buckeyes are looking good. Dont know whatgot into the Vols on Sat. A little too close for comfort, but hopefully they got that out of their system before the Gutters get here on Sat.

Yellowallison

HEY Lightnin....

Yu thinking MAYBE this YR yall gunna be able to PULL a WIN off or is tha GATORS going home again with ole SMOKEY in the DOG BOX!! :mrgreen:

lightening rod

Yellar,

All I know is them gators better bring it. Cutcliff has the offense working pretty well and you know Chavis is going to bring some D. I think they got a little cocky after California and hopefully got taken down a notch by Air Force.

Ainge is looking pretty good and the offense as a whole is looking better than last year, but we did have some injuries last week so it should be a good game.

bishopg

31 point is all they put up against AIR FORCE....thats well???? rriiiggghttt!!!!!! Them bunch of girls up in knoxville have to watch ESPN game day to see how real football is played.

bishopg

The girls are a little further east out of CA, roughly 2000 miles east....This is what happens to the Pumkin when he faces a real team. OC was not the answer to the UT issues. Fact is the person you are calling your savior is the one that cost you the game. Trying to run the ball in the 4th after three qts and -8 yards. What a fool.

bishopg

This is so sad. You were ready to clam UT National Champs but now they lose a game and sHHHHHHHHH lets be as quiet as the stadium we play in......and everyone knows how quiet the stadium can get when UT is losing or UT is behing 1 point. How come hours after the game with CA people were jumping up and down with how ouwsome TN is. Now that they have played a game with a real team now they know they suck. How come no one is ringing in? I guess no one it going to answer because they know UT SUCKS

hack02

It was a pretty pittiful showing for the Vol rushing game. And the defense should have held them when they had the lead. The game could have gone either way. TN had a touchdown called back because of a penalty, a head slap to the Fla quartetback.
But, its just one game. Gonna be a long season.

Yellowallison

HEY 2DADDY 225!!!!!!!!!! I didn't get to watch the GAME cuz I was BOAT RACIN all weeknd..... But I listened all I could and the last time I checked the score was...............

21-20 FLORIDA

was that the final score........... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yellowallison

I saw a pic of the Yellar boat on S&F from this past weekend. It was strolling.
Thanks HACKY!!! she ran good... got 3rd out of 7 !! I'l might post some pics!

RedAllison

I'm READY for some new blood in Knoxvegas, this season is starting out EXACTLY like the last few seasons have. I don't give a red rats furry little arse if Phil IS the winningest active coach in the SEC or college football in general. That title usually IS held by guys who have the ability to stay in one spot for years on end. But the last time we took a National Title was when we had the greatest quarterback in a generation playing for us, hell I coulda took us too Tempe with that group. We are nearing a DECADE since our last trip home with the title. And for the record Ainge rhymes with mange and he couldn't throw a birthday party!!! :evil:

I must confess, I don't dream of the day we have world peace. I don't dream of the day we have .50c a gallon gas. I don't dream of the day we have no libbies in D.C...

Nope I dream more of the day we have a PASSING coach in Neyland Stadium. Johnny Majorsball didn't work 20 years ago and it aint workin NOW!!! :roll: :(
RA

ps
Rushing worked decades ago, but todays atheletes just don't make it conducive to realistically expect someone to be able to run with a ball through a WALL of 8-9 gorillas who have been fed mommas cornbread and porkchops and bred to MURDER anyone with the ball since they were 2 years old!!!

TBuck2003

Knoxvegas

Red,
Problem solved - Move up here and we will watch the BUCKEYES kick A**!!!!! Feel your frustration I watched the game.I cant wait for Michigan gonna taste good.Oh by the way NOTRE DAME was and is OVERRATED.Last two big ten teams they played they looked like a 7th grade team playing varsity ball.Later

TBuck

hack02

I know what you mean about ND. The national press just loves them for some reason. They had already given them the National Championship before the season even started. It seems like they can have four losses and still be in the top ten at the end of the season.
I bet Brack, Sooner fan, is mad over the Oregon game.

Yellowallison

RED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yu knwo us GATOR fans luv ole COACH PHILLLL :mrgreen:

Maybe when YU become the GOVENOR of TENN yu can send him to land of retirement! :mrgreen:

lightening rod

damn, bishopg if you are referring to my comments, then you read alot more into them than I put there.

Them is some pretty harsh comments from someone I have never heard of before today and from a little podunk speedtrap called Benton on top of that. :roll:

I am sorry I could not get back to you sooner, I was moving this weekend and have been away from the keyboard. By the way who would you consider a real football team???

Red, you mean you think Tee Martin was the greatest QB,, because Peyton could not get it done, Martin took the Vols to the NC the year after Peyton left.

JR

How about those GATORS!!!! We should have been nicer to LSU [that was for my Wife who went to school there].
That should take them to #2, whatch out Ohio State...
JR