Carpet

wc911

Thanks for all the input, well needed!!!! the 03 is a gob if you have never put carpet in a boat well Get Ready !!!!!!! THANKS every one!!!! Thanks John!!!!!!!!

wc911

Mine had blue piping but i noticed that the blue was coming undone and fraying. I thought it made it look worse than it was . Dont get me wrong it was time to go but it just looked bad with the blue every where. I asked several ally owners about the carpet befor I orederd it and they said that they didnt like the diffrent color pipeing because of the fraying . If it never wore out it would be great and mine would have been blue . BUT!!!!!! My wife was mad because it wasnt blue untill she seen it in the boat with the grey.

allimax

BUT!!!!!! My wife was mad because it wasnt blue untill she seen it in the boat with the grey.
Rule # 1 = Do everything possible to keep the wife happy!:big grin
I haven't seen the problem you're referring to but it sounds like I may in time. The carpet in mine is only about 4 years old and still looks great. The carpet was done with the Allison logos on the front deck, rear side compartments and in front of the running seats and really adds a nice touch. The DNR police couldn't get enough of how nice the rig was last fall when they checked us out for fishing licenses, registration etc. Always nice to hear positive comments!