CFB Week 4

hack02

Time to get the old pen out and try my luck at the football pool. A few good games for our homeboy Allison Owners this week.
Heres a dandy, Michigan at Wisconsin. We don't know anybody from Michigan do we, someboady that says he'll be at the bar watching Square Pusher.
And I know somebody from Ohio will be watching Ohio St. and Iowa.
And you know I'll be watching my World Champion Volunteers as they make their way to LSU. Should be alot of emotion in this game. LSU has that good defense.
Some other great games in the making---
BostonCollege at Clemson
Maryland at Wake
Arkansaw at Alabama
NC at NC St.
And Mr Vick and the Falcons travel to Buffalo.

hack02

One of my best friends son is the backup QB for one of the local High Schools, so I've been going to some of the games. They have a running Back that we will probably watch play college ball somewhere. His name is Cameron Smith. One week he rushed for over 300 yds. The next they played a weak team and he only played the first half and scored six touchdowns. Really something to see. They say everyone is recruiting him.

TBuck2003

Football

Thanks go out to the VOLS for picking up that win against LSU.Great game and good to see they benched Ainge,Claussen is a gamer.Anyhoot GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bucks and move up in the polls.To bad Michigan lost. Keep one name in mind if you have a favorite NFL team A.J. HAWK is an animal,and will be a welcome addition to any teams defense.Thanks TENN. now somebody beat Florida please.Later,and good luck to everybody.
TBuck

GeoL

Sorry Leigh Anne, ain't gonna happen.
Rarely do I root fur the stickin Gators,
Go Gators !!!!
Except against FSU.
geo

hack02

I was a lucky dog this past week and won my football pool by going 12 and 0. Never been done before in the five years we've been doing it. Thats picking 12 teams and playing the spread and getting every one of them right. I couldn't believe it. I only won 200 bucks, everyone puts 10 dollars in the pot, but the best part is beating 19 other guys and they all know I went 12 and 0.

hack02

Now the cat is out of the bag, George is a Bulldog fan. Probably got a picture of Uga hanging in his garage. Go you sorry Vols.