Check your PayPal bill

fastglass1

Just got mine and it had the wrong dates. Right cabin, right week, just had me coming on Sunday and leaving Thursday. Oops. Should have been arriving Wednesday and leaving Sunday.

I have a call into Tyson to get this fixed but thought I would give you guys the heads up.

fastglass1

I have called him and sent him an email. So far no response but I will give him more time before I call again.

GFinch

I'm in.
Straightened it out now arrive Sunday and leave Sunday (1) day. Figure it's all the OMCease will run so why waste money hanging around with a bunch of misfits. :shock:

DONNY

wait a freaking minute here. you and your *** is coming for one day only. Gary if i am coming. not a boat owner. your and your *** better stay longer, and you know i love you right.

GFinch

I'll be there, don't you worry Bullet Boy :razz. Got the #3 RV spot Sunday through Sunday. I think it's #3. CRS!

J

John Richied

wait a freaking minute here. you and your *** is coming for one day only. Gary if i am coming. not a boat owner. your and your *** better stay longer, and you know i love you right.
Donny did you sell your badazz Bullet

R

Redding XB21

I guess he is humiliated being beaten by a little 250. I was just lucky Donny. If I remember, no, I won't say it.:beer: (that a margurita)

DONNY

I guss I will see u all no good sons of bitches. for at least one more year. u know talk is cheap John. trolling motor king is me not that no good lars. gene u just wait till i get there. Margueritas and all. by the way who is taking care of the trophies this year.