Cleavers

Lotus 50

Does anyone run cleavers on Ally's? I was re-reading an old Hotboat test John Tiger did with his SS2000/260. He tried a cleaver. It was fast but not the fastest and the handling was "hair raising...the entire stern lifted free of the water and moved over several feet"

I think cleavers look cool, but I have no need to try one. Actually I had one on a Hydrostream Voodoo and it was crap.

dubmoney

I know a of a guy in Texas that thinks he will run some big numbers with cleavers on his xb02. I think if you go back you might see that Shook was running Cleavers on his Kilo record. I think they look cool too, seems like they would work to me if you had a prop guy that would work it for the boat.

gmorgan

I know a of a guy in Texas that thinks he will run some big numbers with cleavers on his xb02. I think if you go back you might see that Shook was running Cleavers on his Kilo record. I think they look cool too, seems like they would work to me if you had a prop guy that would work it for the boat.
Dubmoney, I thought I read where Shook used an RE3 Mazco on his record runs.

dubmoney

I stand corrected. It will be interesting to see what Nate Park does with his Cleavers.