Cluster

David Shook

Sorry Boys,
Old Hotprop had the XR screaming, but a $13 dollar part funked up our whole weekend, lost a fuel pump relay and in the process of trying to rewire switchs and relays got the trim computer , tryed to run manual in the finals but Prop had it so pumped coming out of the hole couldn't stay on the trim button, still ran a 10.30 screwing with the trim coming out the hole, did somehow manage a 9.95 somewhere in the mess, I believe we could have been in the low 9's if we didn't have the computer problem, sat it up on Tuesday and it was running on a rail, damn switch decided to lay down inbetween, I haven't been that pissed since the last time I caught my pecker in my zipper, LOL!!!!!!
If you want one to haul call the Hotprop, he'll make your speed dreams come true.
I want to thank Shawn Mc Crary of Bremen Marine in Bremen Ga. for all his help , He ran his 2003 for the first time in River Racer and finished 3rd, did a helluva job for his first time out, lots of pics of his runs at www.leroyphotography.smugmug.com if any of you boys can move them over here?
Ain't giving up as long as this old *** holds up we'll give it another shot as soon as possible, thanks Prop!
Shook

whipper

Nice pictures on that link David!:beer:To bad about the relay, next time.
You were in some fast company it looks like on the weekend nice. Later James

props4u2

I was wondering why you weren't in Manning until I saw the pictures from Augusta. Sorry for your bad luck. Hope to see you in Taber City next month.

Lee