Concordia Bash 2009, N. Louisiana

baitcaster

Sep 24th, 25th, and 26th.
This is a great peaceful place. Good for running, chillin, eatin, bsing, and fishin can be good at times. Everyone is welcome.
Lakeview Lodge-318-757-2267
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hope everyone comes out to play, it really is a great time and has always been a great get-together!:beer:

baitcaster

http://www.lakeviewlodgela.com/

Ferriday, La. This is small town territory. Natchez Miss. is about 20 minutes away on the Mississippi side.

Hope ya'll can come. Usually the Bullet owners are out in greater force, it would be sweet if the Ally Owners dominated the lake this year :wink.

Hydropromax

That sounds fun, i went down there in 05 but stayed at another place up the lake a ways. It's an awesome place to hang out at.

brotherxb03

It's in vadalia close to Ferriday which is a dark town. But then one time we were camping with the boat at a old KOA on lake concordia and someone stole our stuff out the boat that was parked at a warf on a lagoon by the campground. We caught the 3 teenagers pulling up at the marania that evening,which were white boy's. They said they bought the stuff from a black man walking down the road. I was like yea right. I think they had connection's cause the cop tried to talk us out of pressing charges. We stop at the court house on the way home and pressed charges and never hear anything. This was about 20 years ago though.

chad202

Been going there at least 2 times a year for 10 yrs and never the first hint of trouble.

baitcaster

That sounds fun, i went down there in 05 but stayed at another place up the lake a ways. It's an awesome place to hang out at.
I have been told that they have renovated that place that you stayed at and it is supposed to be very nice. But we have been going to the Lakeview for quite a few years and they have been good to us, so we tend to set up house over there. Hope you can come this year!

bullwhipjkg

they said they have rv spots on site are there very many or a few only reason to ask is the way i work its hard to reserve stuff

baitcaster

they said they have rv spots on site are there very many or a few only reason to ask is the way i work its hard to reserve stuff
You shouldn't have a problem getting a spot. Besides, we will find a place for you to lay your head - just come, it would be good to see ya again!

Hydropromax

Those are some good dates, i think i may try to come for this one as long as Chad202 will be there cause he skipped out on the FastPass and i was wantin to meet him.

chad202

None. When the Bullet rally that was held at concordia went away, I decided to have something in it's place. It's just a get together, everyone is welcome.