Congrats Tide

David Shook

Helluva game despite us having the most ignorant coach in college football !!!!!! I'm a Dawg fan , but most of all I'm an SEC fan , so Roll Tide and let's beat those Yankee child molesters at least 50 points!
Shook

Ocktane

As a PSU fan all I have to say is ouch, don't let a one bad apple spoil the bunch...

David Shook

Ocktane,
I agree with you , PSU got the most unfair treatment I've ever seen , you had one bad apple and a few covering it up and they should have been the ones punished not the entire team and school, I wonder if it had been one of the History Professors, would they have taken scholarships away from the History students ? Ya'll just had the one and was unjustly punished, on the other hand I was referring to a world wide organization which seemed to have at least one bad apple per sanctuary and appeared to be a sub - culture that had gone on for centuries hush , hush, involving thousands , so since the school is funded by these people I guess it would be a natural, but misguided assumption to include the school in the criminal activities of their sponsors , you're right Ocktane , there were many good and well meaning folks that had nothing to do with these crimes, that was unjustly hurt , so to the good ones I apologize, but still hope Bama kicks your ***!!!!!!
Shook

Ocktane

Gotcha, I was a little under the "sauce" last night when I was reviewing posts, lol!