Custom bedliner install

LakeAnna

Well I spent ALOT of time sanding and filling screw holes with fiberglass because the liner will not cover inperfections like u would think. If there's a screw hole r a spot of glue it will show up in the liner. One kit wont do a liner with the logo in it unless u shortchange an area which I won't do so u need 2 kits = about $240+$35 sticker +masking tape, acetone, masking paper, paint. So there u go. Or u could drop it off to me and I'll hook ur ally up for $600!

About the heat. Carpet gets too hot to stand on barefoot the difference is u can't just splash water on it to cool it off like u can with this :laughing

It gets as hot as anything else. It's really not bad.
600.00 is a great price for all the work that goes into doing a boat! I spent hours and hours on the bed of the 72 truck I am restoring. You've got the wheels spinning here... I already got a full carpet kit though.

fenwayfear

Looks great!!! I like the idea of easy clean up after a long day fishing! Just hose it down and let it dry.

MWest77

I used to spray Rhino Liners. We did a few boats that turned out great! Not an Allison though. Great job man!

Jay Martin

I've been wanting to do something like this to mine. Looks good! On mine I think black would look best but its so hot seating in the sun. So, this is my problem.
You would fry in the summer especially on the Mississippi Gulf Coast with black.

Last edited:

woodsman

love it, it looks awesome. thought of doing the very bottom in this and my front and rear decks in Allison carpet, just not sure yet. I got a xtb with a very big bottom portion, thought this would look good.

varmint2002

I love it. Been thinking about putting in new carpet but this is the way to go for me. Thanks for sharing.
Gary