Dale Jr to Hendrick

John S

Sounds like a dynasty to me. Maybe the next daytona 500 will look like when all the Penske boys whooped at the 500 with those nasty merc (edes) motas! Dale is definitely the face of what young nascar should be.

FlatOutAlly

Red #8 is history. More money in a new number. Just think how many folk with red 8's in the back window and their bedroom, bath and garage will have to update. Think about it. It's ALWAYS about the almighty dollar. It might not be 8 and it might not be Bud, but Junior WILL draw a huge sponsor.

On the other hand, it will be really interesting to see if Jr can keep up with Jeffy and Jimmy with more 'similar' equipment. We're looking forward to it here in Walleye Land, right Johnny?

John S

Damn straight, Cliff. Those shrimp on the barbie and wine tastin gents need a good ole boy in the mix. Im betting JR will be in the mix when he heads over to the dark side. Im hopin fer a flat black with a red stripe car and a # 8 with the left side of the number ghost flamed. Then I cant wait for the first time JR rubs one of the "gentlemen" into the wall in turn 4 for the win.

FlatOutAlly

.....I cant wait for the first time JR rubs one of the "gentlemen" into the wall in turn 4 for the win.
That will be anticipated by many, but probably unprecedented? Dad, on the other hand.... Probably flopping all night/every night over the whole 'deal'.

But I have seen it said of Jimmie: ""We'll have to wait to see if the lovefest continues when Junior bump-drafts him in Turn 3 at Daytona." SO you aren't the only one hyping that concept.

Last edited:

Leigh

OK guys I'm a little sensitive when it comes to Jr. Take it easy. Maybe that rainbow just needs a good ole southern boy to straighten them sissies out. LOL That Rainbow Pepsi drinking bunch needs some RED BUDWEISER!!!!!!!

FREE THE 8:beer:

Last edited: