deer pics.

allisonriverrat

just got mount back of daughters first buck, 9 point. first pic is of our first bucks, which mine is a 9 point too
, and other pics is of my 7 point i got in same place 4 years ago. havent hunted there since 7 point . good management pays off.

Last edited:

Leigh

Who does your taxidermy work? They look good. The guy that did ours was great, but unfortunately he passed away. we haven't found anyone to replace him around here.

allisonriverrat

hey leigh, the man that did all mine retired. sidney howell out of mt pleasant did allisons. i was very happy with it. his number is 379 4002.

Crazyoz

Banned
Man that is awsome, It`s great when your kids start getting bigger bucks than you do.:big grin That is cool you go girl bout time to put ole dad out to pasture.:smile All jokes asside it is a wonderful thing to get to spend quality time with your kids and dont forget the wife. A proud moment it is to watch the kids enjoy the things you do. Congrats to yall.

Oz

allisonriverrat

thanks to all. yea oz its great. i havent touched my rifle in two full years now. i had rather hunt with her. and man can she knock em down, one shot.its over but the drag.

Blue Gray in PA

Nice deer - congrats on the successful hunts. We're still working for my son's first deer and this is his third year going out. Don't believe all the stories you hear about PA being polluted with deer - Gary Alt screwed this state up royally in my opinion and it sucks spending a day in the woods and not even seeing a deer. I'm hoping to get him one we can mount like that - I'm pretty sure my wife would let him hang one in the basement family room if it's as nice as the ones you guys have.

allisonriverrat

thanks. and good luck to you both this season. maybe u will get him this year. may your son will get luckiest of all and have that harvey wall hanger step out.