Douglas lake

msharp

Who was in the White with Red 2002 with a 175 Opti at the Ramp at Dandridge today from North Carolina .
Sharp looking boat !

Dave Hensley

Don't jump on him Matt......he is a sandbagger. He will bust that big 300xs Bullet's butt. He made me mad bringing that brand new rig down here and sitting it next to my old wood haulers. Made them look bad. His rig is as good as it gets.

Last edited:

fasteddie

Don't jump on him Matt......he is a sandbagger. He will bust that big 300xs Bullet's butt. He made me mad bringing that brand new rig down here and sitting it next to my old wood haulers. Made them look bad. His rig is as good as it gets.
Come on Dave you know it's SLOW!!

Dave Hensley

Yeah right Eddie. Old Matt is one of Calbaugh's buddies. Good folk. I was teasing both of you. Your both getting too old to be fast anyway....Might have to change your name on here to BlingBlingEddie .

Lotus 50

How does it run with the 175XS? How is the low end and mid range? That's where I spend most of my time...

msharp

I was in the Black Excursion that pulled up next to you as the rain got heavy . I had been helping a buddy find some fish for a up coming tournament. I bet it did get nasty with all the rain that we had there . It cleared up and we went back.
Just wondered if that was the boat I've seen you post about on here .
Nice looking rig !
Dave .... you get back to work over there !

fasteddie

I saw the tag and wondered who it was. We keep a pontoon at The Point but didn't make it over much this summer. I'll keep an eye out for you.

msharp

OK cool . If it hadn't been raining so hard I would've stopped and spoke. I'll be up there a few times till the 25th. We've got a ABA Couples there so if I see you around I'll be sure and say hello.
OH YEAH ! Don't hold it against me to be JEFF'S HERO ! ......

msharp

Its all in good fun ! Yeah bring em when you get time . We'll pull the carrier out and have a look inside . You know there gonna need a lot of $$$$ spent on them...... lol

fasteddie

Take his money Matt it probably some of mine. I won't hold Jeff against you if you won't hold it against me

msharp

Take his money Matt it probably some of mine. I won't hold Jeff against you if you won't hold it against me
I won't ! We can't help who we meet thru life ! Lol Hey next time your up Douglas let me know and I'll try to slip off from the shop and we'll go out and cross some ol large mouths eyes !