drag ????????

bullwhipjkg

has anybody put a seat slide like in a center steer xb2002 in a drag boat

i want the seat to move forward and back like my 2002

bullwhipjkg

my problem is
i have modified the seat as much as possible it will not go any further back and my knee still is dam near in the steering wheel and i have the short throw hot foot which in turn is bigger then a normal one and is all the way back against the floor brace so cant move it without cutting the brace and everything is set up for this hotfoot trim comp so dont want to change at this time

bullwhipjkg

but i also have a low back bucket seat im going to drill seat in general is smaller and bolt in and see how i like it

patches

Take the steering wheel out of your lap and bolt it to the hub. Lol

Have you grown a foot since I last saw you? How close is the steering wheel to the dash. Might be easier to slide the steering tube and wheel closer to you

bullwhipjkg

eric you talkin greek to me dont know anything bout the race cable steering it seems like its a good way away from dash now

also the base of the hot foot in the drag is longer by 3" then the one in my 2002 and petal is rite at the front instead of in middle

its 1 of those short throw think its called a in control or something

allisonriverrat

i had one in my river racer.. loved it, but if you run a drag faring it want go as far back as when the short faring for two seat is on.

MAX MERC

I installed one in the drag because the lifeline pushes me forward in the seat....Allison does not recommened using one though.....Also I have a friend that helps me with the boat and he is taller..(I like to see the holeshot too)....I've had no problems since 2005......

bullwhipjkg

yea i talked to bill about it i havent even climbed in mine with my jacket waiting on it to get back from lifeline but its just gonna push me further forward like said but with the seat slide and no padding in seat just cover will make up for the gained inch by slide

and i dont see me running a fairing at all ive got 2 old style and new but they are the full fairings

Billy Sedman

Bullwhip, I have 1 that I had in my 2002, the bottom delaminated so I sold the boat and took it out. Let me know and we can work out a price