DragIV

BigRedAlli

Hey Chad,
I ran a 28p Drag-4 last weekend, and was really impressed. It carried the boat well despite the flat water. I run fairly light compared to most,so I think you would would like a 26p...Give it a try...

Marty...

RB in NM

Chad,

I'll have one of them puppies in Louisiana you are welcome to try bud!
It's 26" er.
Ask Fast XD, Mark, how well it performed for him. I bought hiz, but have not had it on my xb03 yet.
Russ

ALLISONMAN

the best fishing prop i have owned!!!! 26 drag 4 !!! I really like my 25 tempest untill i put the offshore housing on and then the drag 4 took top honors!!

B

BP

Chad, I have never run any of the drag IV props, so I would be guessing. If your priority is acceleration or you carry a bunch of junk, then a 26 should get it done.
Now if that were a 26 for sale..we wouldnt be having this dialogue,
because I would be putting a check in an envelope as I type :lol:

chad202

I won't be asking you for advise again if you're gonna be like that. :lol: :lol: Just kidding. I can't buy crap for a while. I got a royal screwing on this 260 and after way too many thousands of dollars, I'll have to work some OT to get me a fishing prop. :lol:

chad202

I supposed to have one coming to try so let me check on this prop and if it doesn't come, One or both of you are more than welcome to send me ya'lls to try. :D

RB in NM

Nope Aman,,, I be a small shaft guy, but it's kinda long.....HeHe
Wanna pic ? 8)

Nawh, it's a regular shaft, Perfect condition, I have not spun it yet....
Russ